OddHigh Keeper's Declaration.
[Image: E9fk1yj.jpg]

The current High Keeper learns of the retired High Keeper's death shortly after a certain announcement, and had a public declaration to make following his clash with Naysien's Herald.

Quote:This is a message to any Osronans who want to resist those who oppose our ideals and put our way of life in jeopardy. And a consequence to those who live in Moxtli and the mountains to the north:

While we slumber in Osrona, they raid Promethia and grow in number and strength. They claim to be neutral towards us, yet they've killed a retired Osronan hero, someone who had constantly protected us, only to be killed by a coward like Amaranthis. The same can be said of Emerson; if you call what occurred at Moxtli revenge, you're just as pitiful as your deity, whose own folly is to allow her followers to be so devoid of honor and dignity. And while Andriel died on his own terms, I'm still seeking vengeance.

To those brave enough to take up their swords and fight this evil, to fight against a country that fosters necromancers and occultists, a country that violates our fundamental ideals! Fight alongside me as I eliminate both sides. '
[Image: unknown.png]

A High Keeper, yet another? There laid much to be kept.

The Voice of the Tribes dictates a brief missive in return to the allegations.

Quote:
"He left Osrona, and joined my tribes."

"Then he betrayed us, for he just could not wait the siege."

"Either you are lying, or he was. And I like neither outcome."

"Know of your family before raising your voice, oh dog with fleas plenty."

"For otherwise, shall I."

"And if you dare call me a coward again?"

"I will send you to the very stars you worship."
Topic Options