Chronicles of Eternia
Pero Pero Paper - Printable Version

+- Chronicles of Eternia (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum)
+-- Forum: In-Game (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Pre-Meranthe (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Pero Pero Paper (/thread-5507.html)

Pero Pero Paper - Oyster. - 01-05-2021

Pero Pero Paper
[Image: 44be13f8a6edca79595f9068821f5eb2.png]
Issue One
1820AC
( Papers become available at certain places around campus (not scattered everywhere like fliers thanks to complaints). The format is of a traditional, small paper, with the information in this thread condensed to what's relevant for PCs. )

Quote:Hellopero! It's our very first issue. I'll be creating these for our club members to keep up to date; you can find your copies in the library or at the soon to be built bulletin board. Every issue I'll also add a nice topic to reflect on, something to think about and stimulate the creative energies!

For this paper, let's settle back and reflect on... the sky! Isn't it beautiful? Home to the sun and the moon and all the stars... when I was young, I wondered if the moon was going to crash into my house pero.
----

- The Pero Pero Club first meeting, pictured above, a resounding success! In this meeting we discussed where our first adventure would be and held votes. The winner of the voting is ....

DEADLY ANCIENT RUINS!! Thank you to everyone that voted. our first adventure will definitely be in a deadly, ancient ruin.
----

- A competition will be held to determine who gets to attend, as spots are limited. This is a creative arts competition! The topic can be anything you choose and the format as well, from a painting to a sculpture to a poem to a short story. Perosa loves to observe these things pero. The four club members that submit the most interesting work will earn a spot in the upcoming event.

Participation is mandatory to all club members. Not submitting a piece of work is one hour pero punishment.

(You don't actually have to create a piece OOCly; will assume your character submits something ICly unless you go out of your way to inform me that you haven't. However, preference for event attendance will go to those that actually OOCly create pieces! OOC SUBMISSIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 11.59PM)

Please include your name or your PERO NAME!!!! (Idea by Penny-Pero).
Example submission thanks to Pero Pero Member Adelicia Rumiko!
ALL CLUB MEMBERS MAKE THEIR SUBMISSION USING THIS FORM

----

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!! Remember, Perosa's eyes are only on you.

[Image: GjBqyCR.jpg]

RE: Pero Pero Paper - Oyster. - 01-08-2021

THE GREAT PERO-PERO ME-ME REVIEW
Our competition has ended; let's go through all of the entries! Perosa will post them here and provide commentary.
Entry One: "Perosa Approb" by Orain ven Pelleaux

[Image: mvneyuw.png]
Quote:"Such a cute entry! It really carries the spark of warmth and support that I try to share with all my club mates. A drawing about me is so bold and daring, I like it. Perosa aprob... hmm, that's meant to be approve, I assume! To me it feels like this is referencing something, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Well, no sense ducking out of praising it. I like it a lot. Excellent. Let her warm smile guide you!"

Entry Two: "He Kneels" by Lucky.
[Image: unknown.png]
Quote:Wow! Look at this. This is a picture of Ermir, who always plays around kneeling in front of me and other people. He's not actually this muscled, sorry... but it looks so cool! The determination on his feature could wrestle a kingdom. This is a high quality piece of art by a talented Razuka. Don't you just love how he looks like he's ready to pero pero perish for the greater good?

Entry Three: "Cheese" by Charlie.

[Image: chese.png]

Entry Four: "Pero Loss" by Julian Sodynym.
[Image: pero_loss.png]

Quote:Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehh... I don't know what this is really supposed to be. It has a lot of my face, which is nice, but what's the weird writing? Is Perosa looking for her family? Did someone kidnap her? I don't really get it. Hey, janitor, shouldn't you be a little more careful about the stuff you send in? Don't you think that this could come back to you while you're asleep? Do you need another pero pero reminder?

Entry Five: "Tomat" by Ermir.
[Image: 8a5aae42b66f1a4a84dddb8b854a47b9.png]
Quote:"A poem! What on the surface appears to be a simple haiku only invites more introspection the further one looks into it. Ermir, in his love of tomato soup, has set forth to use it as an example for critical and philosophical thinking in the modern age. The first two lines come together to create an image in the viewers head; something beautiful, something that belongs in the kingdom of heaven. To call something a divine nectar is especially powerful since tomato is not a liquid. Or is it..? What else is warm and red? That's right, blood. This entire poem, which appeared to be about tomato may actually be a reference to the fragile mortality of mankind. To 'witness Tomato' - witness blood- don't you think there's something about that? How much longer do we have to take in the sight of blood before it becomes something we are numb to- no, something that we relish? I for one praise this artistic work.

Entry Six: Hintze Family by Kai Hintze.
[Image: 9e49912749e1183df719c5866f4a17b4.png]

Quote:This is cute..! At first glance. But... what's even going on here? This boy in the middle is you, right Kai? Why are there stink lines all around you? What have you done to these two girls? Actually ,what is that stuff beneath all of you? It kind of looks like you're stepping on big smiling turds. Is this some sort of modern art? I don't really get it, sorry. Maybe draw Perosa next time?

Entry Seven: "Words" by Emilee Pyr Docro
[Image: 33dd146d737450ec83068b47c66b10bc.jpg]

Quote:"Another Haiku! At least the academy can do some sort of poetry. This one seems quite meaningful as well, though compared to the lore surrounding 'Tomat' it feels like it's in an unfair position. Still, this poem resounds with a personal anguish, a pain stemming deep in the heart. Is everything okay? Perosa is here for you. Maybe someone needs to read this and apologize? Apologize to my club member!"

Entry Eight: "Pero Pero Club" By Adelicia Fettucini

[Image: 5a46db319b6d53c28eb9df1274bd9610.png]

Quote:"This wasn't even made as an entry, it just got given to me randomly right before I announced the competition! An artists rendition of my famous fliers. Sometimes people ask me, hey Perosa, why is it so terrifying? The answer is that I drew it in my dreams."

... That's it for our Me-Me review!

Our four winners are...
Oriam
Lucky
Ermir
Emilee

CONGRATULATIONS!!! pero

RE: Pero Pero Paper - Oyster. - 01-12-2021

[Image: 141ff2814220d13d3db4ebc019f8d121.png]
Issue 2
1821AC
Quote:Hellopero! One year already, isn't that amazing? For this issue, let's reflect on ourselves. Isn't there something that we all really want to improve?

- For the first year of Starfall, Pero Club would hold non-mandatory meetings once a week after class. This mostly involved drinking tea in the library, playing Arcana and just socializing for an hour or two while pero punishments were handed out to those who were lacking.

- The next big Pero Club meeting will be an arcana draft tournament! More details soon.
- Those four that won the Me-Me review will be contacted to organize their exciting foray into ruins unknown.
- Perosa wins the homecoming queen crown! Thank you to all the peros that supported me. It was a wonderful night.
- Perats earn second place in the first manaball tournament! Congratulations! Next time for sure!

- If you want to be a recruiter, just let Perosa know or, to be honest, just invite people. Almost everyone can join the pero pero club.

That's about it for this issue. Stay safe! And remember to keep your eyes on your homecoming queen, alright?
Don't betray me, pero!
[Image: GjBqyCR.jpg]