BLOXBloxDM
(03-09-2022, 11:30 PM)1r5 Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 01:26 AM)Grit Wrote: ddr monkey pog

I MISSED FUCKING DDR MONKEY?! SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME THE LOGS PLEASE I NEED TO SEE THIS-

[Image: unknown.png]
(03-09-2022, 11:38 PM)ratqueen Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 11:30 PM)1r5 Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 01:26 AM)Grit Wrote: ddr monkey pog

I MISSED FUCKING DDR MONKEY?! SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME THE LOGS PLEASE I NEED TO SEE THIS-

[Image: unknown.png]

it's beautiful...
i missed this and it was beautiful...
please tell me the song used was TAG Underground - POSSESSION

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Monkey

+1
hi i only do public events that i write now

tht being said if an event interests me i will reach out and schedule something. i frequently look at the events forum so u do not have to dm me for my attention.

i have horrible adhd and can barely stick to one topic, i work mornings, and i also get sick very very frequently (its allergy season in my province)

unless u are prepared to compensate me for my time (and even then there is no guarantees) pls do not dm me with event requests or send me unsolicited friend requests. especially the latter, and especially if we have had no prior interactions.

if our only mutual server is eternia u might get blocked. ik im being dramatic but getting discord notifs when im waiting on important irl texts or at work or in class is annoying and detrimental.

xoxo

p.s. thanks ludi for reminding me to post this.
Character: Barruk

Which Event: Chi Cultivators

Responsiveness(Preffer not add):This event was approved with hours, and Blox made a event plan in a real fast time, everything went really well, for the first half i would say was a 10, due some unforeseen trobules we ended... really delayed, is hard just add that on the dm, due all the context is a hard topic to speak about without poke on arguments that dont need be added or just are not relevant under the circustances we all did some mistakes at some point.

Balance(10): When the player numbers lowered, he balanced the new challenge, not only that he added some nice challenges with those new ideas about dming i saw, involving  stationary, a shame some days we were jinxed and some bugs cursed us, but , again, fights with a challenge, but a challenge you can win, pushing yourself futher the way you usually play.

Storytelling(10):Asked for dev towards chi, got a whole new ic context to work on, not only that the way the places are build, the sprites, the ambience, some funny tracks he put, and the culture of that place really revived my hype in game that was dead for some time,  as expected from blox cool characters with disctinct personalities.

Fairness(10): Lots for everyone and flufly items, battles and wounds not that much creative but yet ? mixed to the ic.

Overall(7.5):  The delay was a exhausting experience, added the fact my hype on game to play was dead and i was holding myself on that event to bring me back, all the context we were kind of troubled us, but like i said, there is arguments that cannot be used due the context of dm that changed, you never knows how is be in the other skin, yet im being honest, I got exactaly what i expected from a blox event, A well build ambience, with cool sprites, a nice story and fun tracks, his events still never dissapoint me in the expectatives.
...Are we all Fools?...
updated :)
Character: Lucien Valmonte
Which Event: Curiosity kills the cat

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Responses were extremely quick I doubt we waited long for any post.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balance was reasonable. There was a specific attack that was well-telegraphed, and punishing if you get caught on it. The puzzle and the riddles were pretty common-sense, it doesn't fall in the pithole of stumping us for thirty minutes. But still wasn't an instant answer-- Except the riddles, but I think some of us cheated.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Quite engaging, I appreciated interacting with a group of spirits, solving their woes and having them be 'freed'. Plenty of moments that made us laugh out loud, too.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Everything was justified. (Rolled a six.)

Overall: I hope to go on another Blox :tm: event sometime the future.
Character: Hayden D.E
Which Event: Curiosity kills the cat

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Responses were extremely quick I doubt we waited long for any post.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balance was reasonable. There was a specific attack that was well-telegraphed, and punishing if you get caught on it. The puzzle and the riddles were pretty common-sense, it doesn't fall in the pithole of stumping us for thirty minutes. But still wasn't an instant answer-- Except the riddles, but I think some of us cheated.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Quite engaging, I appreciated interacting with a group of spirits, solving their woes and having them be 'freed'. Plenty of moments that made us laugh out loud, too.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Everything was justified. (Rolled a six.)

Overall: I hope to go on another Blox :tm: event sometime the future.

i rly did copy paste.
love blox.
Character: Daylee
Which Event: Curiosity Kills the Cat
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Blox was very responsive and active. Though sometimes it was troubling, as he would post multiple DM posts while I was still working on finishing up an RP! It didn't matter much, though, to be honest.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  The fights were too easy, but I think that's mainly because we had two demigods with us. -facepalms- The riddles were super fun and thought provoking! Though I am VERY sure someone cheated. I'm looking at you, Solomon.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It felt like an adventure for sure, even if it was perhaps a bit all over the place. I wish it would have been more in depth as to why the spirits were there, or why the witch was there. I still got the idea of it, though!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Very fair. The group left with heavy pockets - and heavy injuries. 287 hour injury .-.
Overall: 9/10

Comments: I LOVE YOU THANK U <3
[Image: OzJetPV.jpg]
updated!
Topic Options