Suggestions
higher tier gloves please, i like rping them more than a staff
For the love of God, Allah, Yhwh and everything that is holy, please, please make shops have some sort of accessible logs, so you know who took what amount of money and who took what item and shit.

I don't even know how this would be coded. But please do I can't take it I've had 11k stolen from me already
link baiano reborn
(08-15-2022, 01:54 PM)tomorrow's sunshine Wrote: For the love of God, Allah, Yhwh and everything that is holy, please, please make shops have some sort of accessible logs, so you know who took what amount of money and who took what item and shit.

I don't even know how this would be coded. But please do I can't take it I've had 11k stolen from me already

A store log would be nice.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
(08-15-2022, 01:54 PM)tomorrow's sunshine Wrote: For the love of God, Allah, Yhwh and everything that is holy, please, please make shops have some sort of accessible logs, so you know who took what amount of money and who took what item and shit.

How did it get stolen? People can't access your store unless they're helpers.
I don't have a stall; my 'stall' is those shopkeepers that come with houses and a lot of people have access to it
link baiano reborn
now that full rebuild potions are hardcapped to 2 per lifetime
can we make them less prohibitively expensive to make

seeing people run around begging on the streets for faepowder was funny the first few days
but now it's getting kinda old and there's less of an issue for abuse to do it recklessly now
They're fine being prohibitively expensive.

Redoing literally your entire build is a luxury, not a right.
(08-15-2022, 07:32 PM)caeso Wrote: now that full rebuild potions are hardcapped to 2 per lifetime
can we make them less prohibitively expensive to make

seeing people run around begging on the streets for faepowder was funny the first few days
but now it's getting kinda old and there's less of an issue for abuse to do it recklessly now

They are not hard to make, however, it's really hard to actually make them when gatherers and foragers instead of sharing/selling what they find, they stock everything in their chests thus not allowing alchemist to make their potions, which means, that the prices get to this point.

It's simply a supply and demand situation. We are implementing measures to make reagents more...easy to find, but then again, if everything is found by the same person, no matter how many we spawn, the potions will always have a high price.

Basically! Go, gather, but share/sell if you don't use them!
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
please just take the exp off of mobs please! if they're being raised to the point where you can't actually farm them then take the exp away and drop them down to normal levels.

im a broke boy who need perms to fight these grown ass men, i cant be farming these lvl 999 domice who have a drop rate of 10%

please! i beg of you!

think about the little man who's just spawning out and need to do the boar quest. them four boars might as well be bosses. i demand justice!

it is hard to read the numbers wwhen they are on white items (like rabbits foot)

pls consider giving them a stronger drop shadow/stroke
Topic Options