ChanceBug Reports
(08-16-2022, 07:36 PM)NeatherRealmer Wrote: Describe the issue: You cannot end a fight with Tesla or Magma aura Dash tiles.

How to reproduce: Break your opponent in half and proceed to beat them beyond death without the ability for them to fall, they achieve true godhood. Unclear as to why it won't proc them going down, but you can infinitely tesla somebody and they won't drop.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): I made a Gif this time.
https://gyazo.com/517faf7dc4fa0d8354102ded51e9b88a

This also seems to be the case with every beam and as described above, throw. This also extends to killing NPCs so should be simple to replicate.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
bugs:
you have to relog to cook now. get the items to cook, try to cook, it will not cook until you relog.
you have to relog to do alchemy. get the items to do the alchmey, try to alchemy, no alchemy until you relog.
(08-18-2022, 03:22 AM)Mallow Wrote: bugs:
you have to relog to cook now. get the items to cook, try to cook, it will not cook until you relog.
you have to relog to do alchemy. get the items to do the alchmey, try to alchemy, no alchemy until you relog.

only does this with stuff u pull out of a chest. if u pick up the ingredients from the ground it works fine
cancer .

If you drop any item, even if you pick it up or not, the action, will allow you to do your recipes.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
(08-18-2022, 03:25 AM)SirPenguin Wrote:

If you drop any item, even if you pick it up or not, the action, will allow you to do your recipes.

this isn't a fix!!! these things should not be how you fix something so obnoxious and wasn't like any other iterations!! I'm begging you!!!
(08-18-2022, 03:28 AM)Mallow Wrote:
(08-18-2022, 03:25 AM)SirPenguin Wrote:

this isn't a fix!!! these things should not be how you fix something so obnoxious and wasn't like any other iterations!! I'm begging you!!!

It's not a fix, I'm just telling you what you can do in the meantime.
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Describe the issue: Timeskip (Skill) Doesn’t reduce cds

How to reproduce: wether by using it before or after using skill xd don’t change 

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): none really relevant (try it out )
(08-18-2022, 04:37 AM)Ninshu Wrote: Describe the issue: Timeskip (Skill) Doesn’t reduce cds

How to reproduce: wether by using it before or after using skill xd don’t change 

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): none really relevant (try it out )

It does. I tried it out cause I use it.

Without Timeskip.
[Image: MgU5lWm.gif]

With Timeskip.
[Image: gISxjK8.gif]

Try it out.

walk into this door at the stinnox cave and u get a chat flooded regarding a bug issue
error is:
ERROR: This building does not appear to have a /Lot placed on the map. Please post in the Map Bug Reports topic that "Tomb_lot_5" is lacking a /Lot!
Topic Options