ObamaSeven
"Everything is alright truth be told"[Image: hqdefault.jpg] "Pain is derived from failure."
Blonde hair, Silver hues. Two defining features I always look for when I see my reflection to make sure I'm still me. I'm the seventh in the squadron but that number makes me so unique. Sometimes, I miss the mainland however being back here makes me understand something. I would have never done anything had I stayed there, My mind would have eventually fell to that same taint as my great great grandma. Insanity from doing nothing I suppose, But it's in my blood to do things many might consider rather crazy.

Does she look up? Does she look up? Watching me as I look below? Honestly I don't know but it's alright, I keep moving along. Getting stronger not worrying about how I was treated then, Amongst the others I'm respected. I've even begun to show improvement although I'm concerned. My strength is derived from something similar but some of them, They have begun to dabble in things that need restraint. If it consumes them, will i be consumed as well? 

I wont never will I end up like that. It's happened too many times in a world like this. I have honor and dignity, At least if I really harm people it's justified in the name of the mainland. Those who came before us failed to reestablish what they sought, Corruption gnawing them into submission. Not anymore, Especially after the privileges I've been granted for our hard work so far.
               "It's simple then"[Image: unknown.png]"The choice has been made"
"I will watch over them like a hawk. Things are starting to get real, An offensive approach must me made. Lest we wallow in self pity and achieve nothing.
Topic Options