ChanceBug Reports
Fae blast deals 0 dmg.

Cast Fae Blast

See 0 dmg (at least on npcs, not tested on pcs)

can also confirm fae blast did dmg before the update to make it not pass over terrain. give us justice
(08-06-2022, 01:40 PM)Oyster. Wrote: Fae blast deals 0 dmg.

Cast Fae Blast

See 0 dmg (at least on npcs, not tested on pcs)

Can confirm, does no damage to PCs. Just teleports you to them.
I'm not sure where the map bug thread is, so I'll just post it here:

[Image: unknown.png]

This cave leads nowhere. Like, it has no teleport, which I believe isn't intentional.

Edit: This also seems to happen at 96,473, 4.

link baiano reborn
Describe the issue: Fizzy Pop potions are available at T-5 Alchemy. If the information of the potion is still correct then I think it should be higher in tier. As the energy potions that get you to 1.5k energy are not available at T-5 Alchemy.

How to reproduce: Get T-5 Alchemy and see if it is available? 

Any relevant media: 

[Image: af34717d7dfff264d91a3bbb63ed1651.png]    The bottom right sprite is the fizzy pop. Right next to the Lax. Not sure if this is for everyone, but it is for me at the moment.
Describe the issue: Rolling Vines now has a CD but still does 0 impact damage, only the lingering aoe damage.

How to reproduce: Use it, see no initial damage, only the lingering aoe ticks.
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Bug: Whims of wind targetting funny, if your target is moving it will spawn somewhere nowhere near them and not aimed at them

How to reproduce: Use whims of wind on moving npc

Bug: adventurer probably doesn't work

How to reproduce: have 999 xp. hand in stinnox quest as an adventurer. Go to 1009 xp. this is an increase of 10. I'm just assuming 10 is the default (because increasing to 10 would mean the xp was originally some weird number like 7). Presumably doesn't add more gold either but didn't check that
A lot of the reported bugs will be fixed for tomorrow's update (5AM EST). Will make a change log before then.
Describe the issue: Grapple stun does not allow unarmed spells to be cast

How to reproduce: Use grapple, try to use another unarmed spell (in my case, I used flying kick since it's GCDE and perfect for the demonstration)

Relevant media:

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Describe the issue: Inventory bug that 'deletes' an inventory slot and deletes the item inside.  This would frequently happen to me as my inventory is completely full, due to no storage, and I frequently need to decide on whether or not I drop an item.  Sometimes I decide not to drop an item, as I deem it important, where I then lose it anyway to the bug.

How to reproduce:
- Open your inventory

- Left click and hold an item
- Drag the item outside the inventory area
- Decide it isn't worth dropping and bring it back into the inventory area and let go
- Slot becomes bugged and deleted
- Regret

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puZvwBXWrtg
Missing Items:
- Firefly x22 (split into first and last clip)
- Oranges x2
- Alessa x1
- Poppylus x1
- Cylion x10

Edit: After rewatching the first clip, it seems that you don't even need to drag it out of the inventory, and it looks more like you drag it onto the same slot.
Describe the issue: 2 pieces of Mythril ore disappeared when they were attempted to be dropped. I was dragging the item and I believe I released the mouse too early. Leaving it over them in the inventory slot they took up. I noticed that the slot turned white. I tried to relog to see if that fixed it but the ore were gone.

How to reproduce:  Maybe take an item or an ore of some kind and drag it slightly into the same inventory square then release the mouse? That's what I'm pretty sure happened so it might reproduce it?

Any relevant media: Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any pictures.
Topic Options