ChanceBug Reports
Houses can only have 3 chests maximum. This has to be a bug because it feels needlessly restrictive. Especially considering the hoard of new resources we need to account for.

[Image: ouiSCTm.png]
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
The Barrier AOE isn't in the Holy tree as the patchnotes said.
An oldie but a goodie,

Summons bugging mobs

With so many new players this should be patched if possible :)
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Spell: Vine Whip

Describe the issue: Now the confuse is completely permanent and the poison ticks still only do 0s and 1s.

To replicate: Use it and watch someone's soul die as they run in circles for eternity while taking no poison damage.
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Trying to enter a dungeon prompts a message that another party is in there and is blocking your way, so entry is disallowed but it still took my key.

No way to verify if there was actually another party in the dungeon or not.
(08-07-2022, 12:46 PM)Whatever Wrote: Houses can only have 3 chests maximum. This has to be a bug because it feels needlessly restrictive. Especially considering the hoard of new resources we need to account for.

[Image: ouiSCTm.png]

my apartment limits me to only 2 chests ..... Sad

also custom props in houses disappear immediately when i put them down
[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
Spell: Explosive Minefield

Describe the issue: The knockback can stack to such a degree you're thrown from one end of the rpb to the other to slam into the barrier like you just got punched by Saitama.

To replicate: Use it point blank on someone, watch them fly if multiple mines touch them.
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Chests are currently stackable!

Using x opens the chest below, and pressing opens the top one.

I had a cry thought my items were gone :pensive:
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Bug: If you pick up an item in your inventory and put it back in the same spot it was, it'll grey the whole box out and delete the item.
Process?: Click an item, drag it somewhere then drag it back to the same spot, and watch it delete itself.

Send help.
[Image: Home.png]
(08-07-2022, 03:56 PM)BlazeNight3 Wrote: Bug: If you pick up an item in your inventory and put it back in the same spot it was, it'll grey the whole box out and delete the item.
Process?: Click an item, drag it somewhere then drag it back to the same spot, and watch it delete itself.

Send help.

Could you (or someone) take a video of this? Having trouble reproducing.
Topic Options