ChanceBug Reports
steel gloves have a weird appearance of a floating sword instead of the proper sprite now

[Image: f7245a1fd29d772ecfe21594a5c4e06f.png]
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
Everytime the game reboots the chicken Coops gets erased, its then third time already that happened to me.

How to reproduce: Make a chicken coop and reboot?
Describe the issue: Random shop keepers out in the middle of nowhere

How to reproduce:

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://i.imgur.com/amaHITc.png
Describe the issue: Growth spell allows you to keep growing plants even after you've reached 0 energy.
How to reproduce: Simply exhaust your energy and then hit growth as many times.....
Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):

[Image: 070ea76fad4e61c022f65834590852c1-png.jpg]
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
There is an issue I don't know if already made aware. I only read the most recent page of reports. But essentially if you grab an ore with ur mouse and then drag it away but return your mouse to the same spot the ore was in your inventory it deletes the ore permanently. So far I have only seen it with ore.
Describe the issue: - Priest (Faith) now costs 20 Faith to unlock instead of 30.

The issue: You need 30 Faith to unlock Acolyte spells.
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
(08-07-2022, 02:35 PM)Jess Wrote: Spell: Vine Whip

Describe the issue: Now the confuse is completely permanent and the poison ticks still only do 0s and 1s.

To replicate: Use it and watch someone's soul die as they run in circles for eternity while taking no poison damage.

Bumping this, it still has the exact same issues even after the most recent changelog where a fix was put in.

Still permanently confuses, and still doesn't do more than ticks of 1-5 damage after. The numbers are also white on the poison ticks, indicating they aren't tied to bio or poison damage at all.
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Spell: Pyroclasm

Describe the issue: Does not proc the stun effect!

To replicate: Pop it and watch them walk away smiling at you.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): Made a little gif of it.
https://gyazo.com/9c960f2f11ce980c71a8d092112b7c5f
Describe the issue: Tilled soil keeps vanishing. No idea why. Maybe it has something to do with the unremovable 'Landscaping' props that had vanished overnight in those spots? I can't really say.

How to reproduce:

[Image: LISGfdE.png]

Update:

[Image: BopUaBv.png]
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Describe the issue:

First option (Wall) within Construction and Decoration > Walls leaves invisible walls which cannot be removed but are dense and block light. Shift+Clicking them does not remove them and you are still able to place other items on top of them. An Admin tried previously and was not able to edit them either.

I spawned three in our home, directly south of (638, 800, 9) and have been unable to remove them.

How to reproduce:

Open Construction & Decoration > Walls > Wall (First Choice) and place them on the ground where allowed to build.

https://imgur.com/a/MppyTuI

[Image: NGnoLRV.png]

[Image: pWsngTd.png]

[Image: URL5U16.png]
Topic Options