ChanceBug Reports
Day 11 of hyk and I complaining about broken mana costs on flameslide, fatal, and impact cannon.

also illusion wave lingers on way after its visual effect is gone, like so long that even knowing it happens you still run into it because you tell yourself "well I've cast 3 more spells since, so it must be gone"
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
(09-01-2022, 01:12 AM)Jumpy Wrote: Day 11 of hyk and I complaining about broken mana costs on flameslide, fatal, and impact cannon.

also illusion wave lingers on way after its visual effect is gone, like so long that even knowing it happens you still run into it because you tell yourself "well I've cast 3 more spells since, so it must be gone"

aware of this bug, hence why mana cost was slashed on these spells
will apply the same to impact cannon
(09-01-2022, 01:14 AM)chance Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 01:12 AM)Jumpy Wrote: Day 11 of hyk and I complaining about broken mana costs on flameslide, fatal, and impact cannon.

aware of this bug, hence why mana cost was slashed on these spells
will apply the same to impact cannon

should have slashed the mana costs by half instead of 5 on both if that was a fix Sad
my mana bar is as empty as my heart/mind/body whichever you prefer
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Describe the issue: Unsure if this has been reported, but you gain foraging experience by picking up any reagents. So you can theoretically just drop them and keep picking them up for exp. Don't know if anything was planned to add to foraging, but thought it worth mentioning.

How to reproduce: Have your friends give you all their stuff and get free exp.
[Image: unknown.png]

torchlight still produces whatever this is when equipped
[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
Describe the issue:  New Illusion Wave and New Nature Wave have 0 Mana Cost. Not sure if this is intended but... I think Armed users who used a sword to swing around would make more sense to have 0 cost on some abilities since all that requires is energy(Realistically). Not really mana per say. You're just swinging around a sword. Not using mana to to cast a spell. I just noticed it and thought it was funny though. All abilities costing mana is fine anyway.

How to reproduce: Well, just use them and watch as your mana bar does not move.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: KeSYpG9.gif]
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
Describe the issue:  When enchanting, the Agility Glyph and Exalted Agility Glyph are currently giving the same stats (+10 Agi/Crit +5 power), instead of the proper stats for the Exalted version.

How to reproduce: Enchant the weapon with an Exalted Precision Rune

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: eb4c608dbfaad6f4d8652f8d9ecc7c02.png]
Making stupid decisions is a lifestyle.
(09-01-2022, 06:02 PM)8245R Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

torchlight still produces whatever this is when equipped

This also happens with watering cans and torched
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Logcutting potions; They double your wood gain from hitting a tree, but at an increase of 100% energy consumption. This isn't intended I believe, or it wasn't this way before. This makes the potion grant no real benefit other than a modicum of time saved, would it be possible to get the energy consumption lowered back down to 3 whilst on the potion and keep the double wood gained?
Describe the issue: We built a house on the golden island and it wouldn't let us enter it.

How to reproduce: Build a house on golden island, try to enter? Not enter. Hopscotche was with us to see it.
Topic Options