ObamaShe still breathes.
[Image: latest.png]
"When the Ebonblooded struck her down, Something had to remain of her? I have to find it. Otherwise I might end up the same."

It has been years since Nyx was slain. Yet many of her follower persist and move foward within her name. The current batch of stolen war orphans were brought up worshiping this dead god and now, Kanyzo the most disgruntled of them all seeks a piece of her so she might get back at a certain shimmering city. Looking everywhere she can, Kanyzo grabs some of her siblings hearing of a whisp whom speaks of the night mother as if she still lived. 

Without consideration for her current condition, She intends on finding it and either making it spill the beans or breaking its will and bending it's own connection to the dead god for her own benefit.  However to do such she must delve deep into the Shadowmire further then most humans have ever seen. Further then most know to exist and with such no doubt brings immense danger.
Attendees: Kanyzo, Nazo, Shadrach and possibly more!
Risk: Up to the DM however COD as bare minimum. 
Themes: Revenge, Torment, Hopelessness, Man Vs Nature.
Rewards: Something related to Nyx that can be used develop witchcraft.
DM: This could be you bro!
Bump! Still looking for a DEE M. 

Punished "Venom" Dimitri#5471 is my discord if u find yourself wanting to run this.
Still need a dm bump-sama...
Topic Options