radioA High Lady's Warning
[Image: aD9o0EC.png]

Upon hearing the news of their captured prince, Galamea was quick to act. The Dayndros wasting no time in infiltrating the Dreadwoods and coming into contact with the captors of the Chronomancer as well as the dark forces as a whole. A single Osronan by the name of Locthwain accompanying both Aurella and Hain in their attempt at retrieving the Rhoynur just short of coming of age.

Though, they found themselves beaten back by the sheer numbers of the forces within the dark woods. While each man from Galamea stood head and shoulders above their opposition, they were not prepared for the amount of creatures that skittered in the dark. Such a strike would not prove to yield the results they might've hoped for.

Demons, mutants, spawns of darkness. They all clashed blades with Ilian on this night.

And, as the night came to end, the High Lady had but one message to send.

[Image: aurellaforum2.png]

Quote:
"The child you 'old is a youth yet to see the world. Yet to put gold on 'is arm.

If you wanna to take tha' from 'im. If you wanna take this from me. Then, I 'ope you 'ave the ability to live your life within the Eye of the Storm. Because, it will never leave you. The Storm will forever linger above your heads. 'til the day you die you will watch over your back as your woods burn and your people crumble.

What is this one life worth to you? Because I stand 'ere and tell you what it is worth to me. Make the right choice. Give yourself the years you need to live your life and give him 'is. Otherwise, you have signed your own end.

We will not forget."

- Aurella Dayndros
A letter is sent back to Galamea.

Quote:
Hi!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Sooo... I made some research after you send out your warning and I found that the Eye of the Storm is the most peaceful place during a storm!

THEREFORE!

Unlike my dumb companions who thought you were threatening us, I understood you were asking us to get rid of them!

So, like the genius I am... I took it upon myself to perform the deed!!

Hahah! Don't thank me!

Though if you reaaaallyyy want to, I guess we can go on a date... u w u

>///<

[Image: 3o2Er4P.png]

Surely it was a prank... right?
Topic Options