ZanorokuUnexpected Teachers
[Image: Top-15-Best-Sword-Fighting-Anime-4-1.jpg]
An Massive explosion of fire magic and sword clashing would happen between the settlement by Dreadwood. As the fire magic went at it there only one thing that spectator could they it was an interesting development seeing an master of the blade start to enough fighting a youngster. 
The wondering Rhyonish would face off against an elder unknowing what he was. The fearsome person would teach him how to fight unknowing that he was doing so. As he seek out more worthy people to push, his powers to the next level. He come looking for every and anything who can push swordsmanship to the point he surpass Blair skills.

"I am coming, you all shall be my subject of improvement!"
[Image: tumblr_pp1u3gJwHJ1vw7jgbo6_400.gifv]
No More Mercy
After loses behind loses only obtain a single victory and losing more badly now the Rhyonish starts to obtain power. The source of his power would start revealing itself when it find someone worth now and then. Within the Dreadwood, the rhyonish might completely be change for the worst due to the creature around him which are teaching him that he was weak. The creature would break him to remove mercy from his soul only death and destruction awaits when they are finish with him.
[Image: tumblr_oj8ahayiHg1uddo14o1_500.gifv]
Another Years of Losts
Years pass fight after fight after fights. Seeing how he hate how losing taste he manage to obtain some wise teaching to push his knowledge and powers to greater heights. Now able to move much quicker and hardly missing its target he continue to fight the strong and hope that his rhyonish trail which he shall take on can keep up. Now setting out to take one the best in all the settlement he hopes to one day meet Blair the flashsword style user again.
A chilling breeze blows throughout the valleys.

A honor bound Rhoynur was on the hunt to return his kin.

[Image: ronin-ilyo-art.jpg]

Abel Wrote:"I always asked my mentor, whether I was worth anything, cause' I always lost, even when the stakes were my own friends."

"He told me that I ain't weak, because I still tried my best. And had a potential in myself. All of us do..."

"It is the bravery to stand up against whoever threatens yer' and yer' friends safety that makes you strong, not just yer' ability to wield the blade, for it to become the extension of oneself does not need just raw power, but to adapt the spirit of the sword. Embody your will into the blade."

"Ye' have tainted yer' honor by rejecting your bloodline. Darion. Our hunting prowess that we were blessed with."

"And now I'm here to collect you from the freaks which ended up breakin' yer' down. I don't care if I will have to come to the heart of the woods for that."

"And I'll fight anyone in my way if I have to."

- Abel
Honor Duel
---
Abel vs Darion
Goal: Bring lost Rhoynur back to home.
Setting: Danger minimum, cap TBD
Date: TBD
[Image: original.gif]
Random Challenge?
As he continue to think about the fallen of Rajak, thinking that he might be the best swordsmith around made him want to harder in getting stronger. 
As the word fallen on deaf ears the Rhyonur uncertain about this letter or duel which was receive. Really didn't care much about it and felt like a fight for teaching him wasn't gonna be bad. He had some trick he wanted to test out since challenge his father. While he rest he think it's gonna be fine to see what happen before meeting this person.
[Image: 7023258.jpg]
An New threat Appears
Doing stuff that he should be doing, the young rhyonish start to tamper with the dark art. Seeing how he thought of it something which could give him more power. After been eaten alive and scar and not fill with hatred. The power of an been with great control over demons place an egg within the poor soul to grow. As it grow the Rhyonish start to lose control over himself but manage to obtain the dark arts.

[Image: 147009-xuAZwXLz28eN8RDe.jpg]
The Broken and Damage Warrior
As he try to find himself trying to master something for years. He manage to obtain the strength needed to use the art but now his soul is so damage it start to take over. As the darkness guide toward the light so it can consume it the warrior would hardly speak with sense as he himself needed help. Been in an unstable condition the dark art would try to consume people with holy/light magic. As he head toward Orsona seeking help.
Time
est 6:00PM
[Image: 2-Tokyo-Ghoul-Ep-2-capture-500x283.png]
Madness and Death
As the young soul was driven by madness due to playing with Occult magic he was killed after seeking help from people with an stable mind. This was the end of the warrior which created a few problem and live his life to the fullest
Topic Options