PeepersMy Name Is...
[Image: unknown.png]

My name is [][][][][][][]. However, I call myself differently. It's a lie, technically. Or, rather, it's not the truth. I say that I go by something else, omit the truth from their ears. It's fine, right? I don't mean any harm. My true name is not meant for the ears of anyone else.

I was given a mission, I think. By Mother [][][][][][][][][]. She told me to keep life brilliant. In her own, beautiful words.

I remember waking up in a blossoming of fascination and gorgeous light. No one was around me except for Him. His name is [][][][][][], and he remains dear to me.

He taught me so much. Told me to be who I want to be as long as I followed the echo of Mother [][][][][][][][][].

This world is not pure. This world is not perfect. This land is dirtied, stained with the splotches of black and grey.

It's fine like this, though. Mother [][][][][][][][][] never said it was perfect. No... It doesn't have to be. As long as we can retain some beauty, it'll be alright.

My name is [][][][][][][], what's yours?

Hello, again. I'm still not sure what to say sometimes, but talking to others not of my kind is getting easier, faster... People give their names so easily. Is it strange that I find that wrong? To give someone that sort of power at the drop of a coin... I don't understand, but I'll learn one day.

I haven't found [][][][][][]. Where is he? I'm not sure. I just want to show him what I've learned. I'm learning so much, you see!

Every day, I learn from so many people. I won't tell you their full names, of course. I do enjoy [][][][][]'s time, though. Even if he feels so grey and dark sometimes, I think it's fine. Everyone has that. I also enjoy being with [][][][][][]!  Really, I don't know what I would be doing without Her.

I'm trying to connect more to Mother [][][][][][][][][], but I'm worried I'll mess up. Holding in my hands Mother [][][][][][][][][]'s very being, even if just the tiniest, little sliver, would be a blessing, but...

Anyway! I wanted to let you know that I'm doing alright. I'm going to keep learning what I can!

I hope you're watching, [          ]

It's been awhile for Humanoids since I talked to you. I- I'm sorry. I'm sorry for taking so long. I'm sorry for everything I've done.

I'm sorry for failing Him, for watching only suffering and doing nothing. I'm twenty but I feel so much older. I feel like I should be doing something. Anything.

What do I do? Should I stay, should I go, should I just disappear into nothingness? I really want to. I really want to be weak. Everything hurts.

It's wrong.

wrongwrongwrongwrongwrong!

There's nothing I can do, though. Mother, oh Mother...

I've failed my Kin. Oh [][][][][][], my Father. I've failed being connected to Her. I feel despair.

It hurts.

ithurtsithurtsithurtsithurts-

[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_44.gif]
My name... My name... what is my name?

"It hurt to die."

"I'm sorry I left so anti-climactically. I didn't even get to fight with everyone."

"I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to tell the others, to tell Aaron, to tell Luthias, to tell Acacio, to tell everyone else..."

"My real name..."

"..."

"It's okay. In the end, this is what Mother told me. Even if it hurts? Even if it burns? It'll be fine."

"Goodbye, let's meet again, soon."

"My name is Lotusil. What's yours...?"
Topic Options