ratqueenWANTED: Amaranthis
[Image: a00uCtf.png]

There is no fanfare or announcement, nor a public explanation for the decision; only action. Posters are plastered across buildings and trees alike, peppered across Esshar over the coming weeks. They contain no insight beyond the four necessary bits of information:

Amarathis.
Dead or Alive.
Fifty thousand coins.
Deliver to Marie pyr Docro.
A figure in a dark cowboy hat with the brim worn low is seen taking one of the posters with a chuckle.
A drag from his cigar before he drops it, his boot extinguishing the smoldering butt.
Time For Some Bounty Hunting
An addendum has been added to the posters in Nanzonia, a modification of the terms and extension of the initial bounty placed.

Slain, captured, or merely incapacitated there is a further reward. Any who returns my creation to me will earn ten thousand coins.

Schematics of the weapon Earthshaker have been attached detailing the specifics of its creation.

[Image: unknown.png]

"And give this message to Amaranthis when you reclaim the staff from her unworthy clutches: If you have ever wondered what gave it such strength?
Butchering spirits yields an incredible amount of raw power.
Contrary to popular belief, I do have a sense of humor."

- Oznan, Marquis of Promethia

[Image: Crafting_Log_7b.png] 

Additional Bounty: 10000 coins for the return of Earthshaker.
Days pass in few. The edges of posters strung about swivel with the winds.
Some torn from their nails by bounty hunters, some by children as mere keepsakes.

Yet whatever many remained held another piece stitched to its parent.
Its end laced with dried, sticky sap.
Amaranthis' own.
To increase the bounty upon her head amidst a madwoman's stride.
With money of her own.

[Image: vvvvv.png]

For whomever remained at its chase, the deal had gotten only sweeter.

Yet the posters strung about the Ocean's Deep Cafe were yet untouched.
Topic Options