ChanceBug Reports - Priority List
Quote:Describe the issue:
How to reproduce:
Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

Post any bugs here that hinder your gaming experience. 

CONFIRMED / PRIORITY
1. If you log out while Tornado or Typhoon is active the sprite will glitch

2. If you log out while Volcano is active the AoE sprites will glitch

3. Yggdrasil isn't healing party members

4. If you're black named, you won't get a red name from dangers again

5. Food bonuses aren't accurate sometimes (should be fixed with the system remake)

6. The outnumbered party is also being given GCDE in group battles when they shouldn't
I think the summons bugging out quest mobs should be a priority if it isn't already.

How to reproduce: Kill a quest npc using summons and it won't respawn
Visual bug with Camo Aura from illusion tree not showing after using Shadow Walk.

Replicate: Use Shadow Walk while Camo Aura is active and your sprite will look as if you have no Aura, unsure if this can mislead people but.. it's a cosmetic bug I guess.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
Quote:The bug: when you downed by creatures and got chance to flee without waiting 5 mins it gives you speed buff. The bug is speed buff stays and don't disappears if you dont log out. 
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
Describe the issue: Potion effects sometimes don't work if another effect is active (and it is thusly canceled).

How to reproduce: Have a potion effect up and drink a potion, then use /potion to check. In my case, I was on a Crimson Reed Bowl when I drank a Water Attunement and the Water Attunement did not give me my requisite potion effect while causing the Crimson Reed Bowl's effects to wear off too.
(07-03-2022, 03:35 AM)Nephilim74 Wrote:
Quote:The bug: when you downed by creatures and got chance to flee without waiting 5 mins it gives you speed buff. The bug is speed buff stays and don't disappears if you dont log out. 

To add to this; if you follow someone with a speed boost, your normal movement speed becomes the sped up value.
How to Reproduce: Sex Have someone activate a speed boost, and follow them while it's active and then break off - preferably while it's still active.

[Image: unknown.png]
Using warcry into shadow walk gives you the exalted trail.

Mastery and hidden spells being refunded on using a mana amnesia, don't know how that will effect merenthe since no more journals but thought I'd mention.
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Energy shield always having the holy variant coloring no matter if youre holy/occult/base energy
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Describe the issue: If you win an RPB battle 2-0, the -10% vit you get for round 2 remains. The only way to fix it that I know of, is to re-equip a piece of clothing.

How to reproduce: Check your maximum health before an RPB by pressing on the healthbar, start an RPB battle and win both round 1 and round 2.
Press on the healthbar again to see the new maximum health to compare the difference. The new one should be 90% of your normal maximum health.
(07-03-2022, 05:07 AM)Carbon Wrote: Using warcry into shadow walk gives you the exalted trail.

Mastery and hidden spells being refunded on using a mana amnesia, don't know how that will effect merenthe since no more journals but thought I'd mention.

If you close your light aura after dash while it gives you speed boost the trail stays too. If you dash again trail is gone but if you don't,it stays.
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
Topic Options