Iceshadowlose condition magic tree
respectfully, balance team smoking boof
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
these two fine gentlemen are very similar

fatal does 16 MD after bleed ticks, flame slide does that regularly, okay fine
it's an intermediate compared to a basic

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
okay now hold on....... something aint right.......
u telling me if i dip sound, i get a free master?
sketchy...

now, i am prepared to make suggestions and you all will not like them
[Image: unknown.png]
i can see galeforce being a hidden in place of MUSCLE ARMOR.
this would introduce muscle armor as an intermediate/master tier aura for armed, giving armed an aura comparable to that of each tree (of course with balances)

the solution for galeforce?
the flavor is a 5 tile wide wind slash, does damage once, rather than over ticks
21 MD, 35s CD, 5 tile wide (possible 3 tile knockback?)

with muscle armor becoming a possible master for armed, we now need to open a slot, possibly
galeforce is out of the tree, now? open slot.
i introduce bladestorm as intermediate, alternatively, buff flurry slash (or remove it and replace it with bladestorm, it wouldnt be good regardless)

i've yet to see anyone using dash strike above 160 rpl for the sheer fact it's actually detrimental to your health
make it faster as a basic?
double slash opener?
possible fix to this! no one would dip for dash strike anyways...
i see 205 rpls using shardshot,
i see not a 150 rpl soul using dash strike

that or make powersmash crippling when i hit people with it, like it used to be, idk
wind flurry gives me polio and me hitting you in the head with my full might is like a 5% slow

i personally dont think that its a problem that 'ahh, every tree counters armed, i cry.'
it's natural that spells have some adverse effect on other spell trees
armed isn't the only tree that suffers from this
FUCK MINEFIELD THOUGH LMAO

pstrikes is okay, sweeping cleave is simply a skill issue, fatal could use...... love, powersmash also
flurry slash is F- tier, galeforce is actually a nerf if you take it

my dms are open, balance and admin team, you know who to contact, Iceshadow#0001
pvp extraordinaire
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
there is no balance team
(09-14-2022, 07:59 PM)BLOX Wrote: there is no balance team

[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
We're not going back to 80% of the game using melee

Its in a good spot

Buff galeforce tho
(09-14-2022, 08:17 PM)TheHipster Wrote: We're not going back to 80% of the game using melee

Its in a good spot

Buff galeforce tho

I don't know if I'd say that having two useless spells + a useless master + two useless stances unless you're doing a meme build is a 'good spot'. Compare it to good trees like Air, Explosion, or Lightning which arguably don't have any bad spells, for instance. It'd be nice to have an actual selection of abilities rather than being made to take the same five since they're the only good ones.

(Before someone starts with how amazing Ifrit is, stop. I know. Ifrit and Fomorian aren't useless. Garuda is just much better because it's the only way to escape meme combos and slow hell while also giving your attacks actual reach).
It's simple.
Jab teleports you behind opponent.
Dash Strike should teleport you in front of enemy.
It's that simple, heh...

No ulterior motives.

>armed user asking for buffs

tsk, the slaves of this game are trying to rise up again. stay under the boot of your kiter masters and die to homings

when will you learn, you filthy knave?
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
Armed users are suffering because of the same problems that have plagued unarmed for a long time now. Useless spells, hard countered by slows and kiting etc. I stand with my homies #buffarmed
buff armed until i'm no longer playing it thank you
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: memorias.png?ex=6629925d&is=66171d5d&hm=...a226c91ce&]

Topic Options