Suggestions
Add a way to delete or edit the custom props you've uploaded.
Maybe make it so helpers from houses don't translate to shopkeepers (the one that come in free with lots)? Meaning someone could be a helper in a house, but not in the house's shopkeeper, preventing some people from stealing your shit but also making it so they can access chests and stuff

Yes, I'm coping about someone stealing my gains again. It hurts.
link baiano reborn
Let us Faceless earn Face points like undeath. 5 for a deadly. 1 for a danger.

5 points for a disguise or face shift.
20 for mimic spell use to copy a bar.

(Also, mimickry still broken)
(08-16-2022, 10:12 PM)Shadovarn Wrote: Let us Faceless earn Face points like undeath. 5 for a deadly. 1 for a danger.

Would these be one-time use or permanent unlockable abilities?
(08-16-2022, 10:12 PM)Shadovarn Wrote: Let us Faceless earn Face points like undeath. 5 for a deadly. 1 for a danger.

Bar stealing so based omg im gonna use ur cheesy metabuild against u *-*
(08-16-2022, 10:13 PM)Touc Wrote:

If I remember right, the E1 mimic spell that stole the bar only let you use those spells while they were on your bar. It basically overrode your bar to add those. Meaning if you replaced them with your spell, it was gone till you copied again or so.

But basically like that. You get those spells temp or just on the bar but removing them loses you the spell or so.
Re-enable the need for anvils/alchemy pots/labs. The game is progressed enough that everyone has steady access to them now, and I think them not being enabled doesn't let you use anvils even if you try, meaning no uncommon+ tier gear.

Also adjust alchemy recipes to use feathers/nightshade root. There isn't a recipe that calls for feathers afaik, nor Nightshade Root. Magibane calls for default Nightshade (not the root), if you wanted to adjust that since I think you can't get normal nightshade anymore.
(08-16-2022, 10:16 PM)Shadovarn Wrote:

If I remember right, the E1 mimic spell that stole the bar only let you use those spells while they were on your bar. It basically overrode your bar to add those. Meaning if you replaced them with your spell, it was gone till you copied again or so.

But basically like that. You get those spells temp or just on the bar but removing them loses you the spell or so.

Nope. E1 mimickry replaced your known spells with their known spells which could be swapped around at will. When you unmimicked you got your stuff back.
Even better.
(08-16-2022, 10:50 PM)Enginseer-42 Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 10:16 PM)Shadovarn Wrote:

Nope. E1 mimickry replaced your known spells with their known spells which could be swapped around at will. When you unmimicked you got your stuff back.
(08-16-2022, 10:25 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: Re-enable the need for anvils/alchemy pots/labs. The game is progressed enough that everyone has steady access to them now, and I think them not being enabled doesn't let you use anvils even if you try, meaning no uncommon+ tier gear.

Also adjust alchemy recipes to use feathers/nightshade root. There isn't a recipe that calls for feathers afaik, nor Nightshade Root. Magibane calls for default Nightshade (not the root), if you wanted to adjust that since I think you can't get normal nightshade anymore.

Honestly it'd be neat if you could use nightshade root as a seed to grow nightshade.
Topic Options