ry0un0sukeRyou the DM
Key: Ry0un0suke
Event Preferences: Heavy on story and lore, preferably with a max of four people. I like small and intimate events but there will be stakes. No rag tag random adventures, one shots, loot and scoot. Event chains interests me the most and big development for your character and things that can be tied to the overall IC of Esshar. If it catches my eye then I'll run it.
Contact Information: ry0un0suke#6117
Anything Else: Extremely new to dming so bear with me. There will be a risk and reward, choices and consequences with my events. So, if you like rng and what you do having an impact on the direction of the event then hello there... They will not be linear in the slightest. They will also be minimum six hours generally.

Closed.

Quote:Key/Character:
Which Event:

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Overall:

Any other comments:
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
Key/Character: Fushichou / Anastasia ven Astor
Which Event: Infiltrating into Knighthood

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes, narrations were posted in a reasonable amount of time given their depth and nature. 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The balance in the fights was nice, and it felt like if we made a mistake we could easily lose. I also noticed that you learned as you went in terms of how strong things should be / spamming skills. So good job.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I really enjoyed the story telling on this one, and it made me happy.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Punishments were fair to me, I believe. What we received for what we got was more than fair.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: Yoshiko also says 10/10 btw
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Key/Character: Aeolus
Which Event: Infiltrating Into Knighthood

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Posts were made in a timely manner. Towards the end it did slow down a bit, but I imagine it was because the DM had to improvise and think up responses for the ECs on the spot.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles were good, but they weren't anything revolutionary.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Storytelling was amazing, I never once felt bored and found myself curious of what would happen next.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) All I can say is fair and balanced.

Overall: 9/10. An amazing event, especially for a first time DM! I'll ask you to run stuff for me in the future and you better not say no >:c

Any other comments: N/A
Key/Character: Atlas
Which Event: Infiltrating Into Knighthood

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very quick, no real delay time between narrates.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Battles were balanced, a bug came up but it was dealt with fairly. I felt the need to actually participate in combat rather than just spam my skills without thought.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Story was very good! Best part of the event without question!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Rewards were fair, everyone got something out of the event and it was all pretty much equal enough.

Overall: 9/10! Balance section was prolly the biggest point. The story needs no sort of improvement, rewards were dealt with fairly though a bit of rng was involved, if some people didn't roll good they might not have gotten anything from it. But aside from that everything was top-notch. A future dming star right here...Might be one already.

Any other comments: I believe I can fly
Key/Character: Lumen Vastra
Which Event: Ice to meet you!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Responses were quick and adjusted to unexpected events as and when they played out.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Battles were nicely balanced, with consideration going into everyone being kids at pretty lows rpl's. Got progressively harder but the group still managed to come out on top!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Really did feel like an adventure. Was interesting and varied, going beyond expectations. From surviving a blizzard on a snowy mountain, to finding hidden ruins filled with spirits, to beating up a friendly Fae in her home.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Punishments were fair with again, consideration being put towards the groups age and rpl's. We were all after dev and the fights reflected that.

Overall: 10/10 - I really enjoyed this event and had fun from start to finish. Though new to DM'ing, you couldn't tell through how seamless it was!

Any other comments: Good job! Would ask to DM again!!
Key/Character: Cassius Gracia
Which Event: Ice to meet you!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): They went with the flow of everything in a timely fashion
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): With all of us being kids? expedictions for the fights were amazing and did get harder!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): A children fantasy winter wonderland is the best way I can sum up my hype with the story telling. Hidden ruins, a thieving child, whimiscal spirits and fairys? Glorious
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): It was really fair honestly! With how everything went for a bunch of children who wanted some dev!

Overall: 10/10 I loved it with the theme it had too, New to dming? More like veteran (you know what I mean)

Any other comments: Great job! I'd ask to run another kid event of mine anyday!
[Image: Home.png]
Since I'm getting quite a few DMs, I'm all booked as of late, sorry! Maybe in the coming weeks I'll be less booked.
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
Key/Character: Szora
Which Event: Treading Holy Grounds

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): :sweat: 7 hours of near-instant responses. 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Well, considering we left with no perms on a CoD I'd say you went easy..! But I'm not complaining. 10/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Honestly really engaging. I wanted something to do with angels and you took the concept and made it something entirely new and really interesting. The pacing was great, and time flew honestly.. good thing we started early. The demi-angel was awesome. 10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) :eyes: perfect 10/10

Overall: 10/10 Much appreciated Ryou, would definitely return for another!
Key/Character: Voraz

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 imo. The event had a long duration, but it was handled with attentive responses.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): : ) I only went down once. And when I did? Rolled a Six. Perfect. Other than that, the battles were actually pretty fun. 10/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I couldn't stress enough how much time you must have spent on this segment, since the lore surrounding the Priest, Sera, and Malachy was very interesting. It was actually good!!! 10/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Temps given within reason, couldn't argue anymore. Just lucky no one received a perm. 10/10

Overall: Honestly speaking, this is personally my favourite event at the moment Ry0. Thanks. 10/10
Key/Character: Jaeger

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Confusedweat: 7 hours of near-instant responses. 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): My buttcheeks were clenched throughout both of the last bosses. 10/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Honestly really engaging. I wanted something to do with angels and you took the concept and made it something entirely new and really interesting. The pacing was great, and time flew honestly.. good thing we started early. The demi-angel was awesome. 10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Some things came up with the rewards but I blame bog for it all!

Overall: 10/10. Ry is 2/2 for events!
Topic Options