Spell Balance Suggestions
Make Lionfire Barrage go through summons.
Make all skillshots/spells like lion fire and glacier pass through summons.. please, I beg.

Please for the love of all that is holy nerf metal stun/root chain. If you toss caster on that it's so OP it's ridiculous with any DPS tree.
[Image: TOW17dD.gif]
This is the amount of damage Spring's Bloom E did with my test subject standing right beside one of the blooms and in the square middle of all the others initially for all the spores to hit. So pretty much what would be the 'optimal' setup, I think.

please improve it so it can at least be on par with cruel thesis E. it hurts. i think it's mainly just an issue with the duration(?)

meteor is a noob trap joke that is not worth 20rpp

people call it's seizure it has after firing its "high" "skill" "ceiling", but it just does not do enough damage to justify that, especially not at 20rpp. i think that it should honestly be cut in half for its cost and moved to a standard spell rather than an intermediate, with something replacing it's intermediate slot (stardust, maybe, now that it's cd has been nerfed?), because as it is now you see the cool last spell in tree and go 'ah yeah here i go ready to nut' and then just watch 20rpp swirl down the drain in post-nut depression
Why is it that Metal keeps getting nerfed? Crushing Iron stun duration got nerfed already, isn't that enough?
Because stun/root chains are the big gay
Quote:Crushing Iron stun duration got nerfed already, isn't that enough?
It is not enough
(05-31-2020, 09:24 PM)Moloch Wrote:
Quote:Crushing Iron stun duration got nerfed already, isn't that enough?
It is not enough
Yes it is. Majority of the whole tree got nerfed already. Now the duration of Crushing Iron got decreased by thirty percent. No other tree is being treated like this.
The problem with Metal is that effortless, free combo damage is kinda insane.

Grasp roots you.

You're now guaranteed to be stun for 2s~, prenerf it was 3s~. You will now take a lot of damage. You can do nothing to this beyond 'don't be in 9 tiles or have an invuln.'

That window allowed comedic damage to come out for really no counterplay. Sure, you could shield, but not everyone has a shield. You could be crystal, but not everyone is crystal. You could invuln, but you better be quick on that invuln before the spells start.

The problem with Metal never was it's damage, but it's trivial ease of use and how you could just combo everything into grasping chains.

I'm going to be honest, it isn't even about Iron Grasp either.

You can get the exact same utility and combo utility, barring some token damage, by going sand. Grasping Chains was always the problem because it was a long, reliable, easily set up stun that allowed you to get so much off during it.
I find it weird that affinity empowerment is said to be an upgrade from a basic armed style, but it doesn't have a q. More fights are won with a basic armed style than an upgraded armed style. If possible my suggestion is, actually make it a real upgrade; Add the original basic armed style's q to the upgraded affinity empowerment or make them have a generic effect on q such as immunity, shield or speed boost.

Edit: Another idea is to make their q's an effect that relates to the element. Holy for instance having a heal, light having a teleport, occult having a lifesteal, etc. Would take much longer to code probably, so I prefer just the ol' generic speed bost, a shield or immunity.
x
[Image: c0718ea9371a01221917b604adf56789.png]
The Young Master
Topic Options