Spell Balance Suggestions
may as well do the same for sand barrier while ur at it. they are the same skill in a way.
alternatively can just allow user to cancel it anytime they wish within the allotted time and lower the self stun on the breakdown animation. i don’t see the issue with sand barrier bc they are allowed to move more quickly once it comes down.
so not to ask for a buff to me and me alone but...

can we make it so that you can't just dash through blastrush or even walk through it honestly? it's to a point that it legitimately feels harder to land than impact cannon at times, despite being like 7x wider.
Sand barrier absolutely shreds if you try to line up a skillshot. Magma Invuln does all of 300 dmg, big difference. They are not the same spell.
i would rather all invuls -not- be ccable, especially the ones that make you stand still. you could say in the condition that you stand still for a skill shot with sand invul up you'll be melted, but you could still uhh..

marble grasp
dark bind
wind flurry
blind
etc
(you can literally just abuse them if they use it wrongly, is the point)

the fact that you're able to do all that and barely take damage makes it just like magma invul (even though magma is 100% a weaker spell and the aoe doesnt even do damage (350 is nothing))

buff??
buff melee
Give shadow invulnerable the love it deserves, I hate invuln mud and still getting mudded. The damage isn't the worst part of that tree!
nerf whims of wind
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
(08-30-2022, 02:17 AM)Mallow Wrote: i would rather all invuls -not- be ccable, especially the ones that make you stand still. you could say in the condition that you stand still for a skill shot with sand invul up you'll be melted, but you could still uhh..

marble grasp
dark bind
wind flurry
blind
etc

the fact that you're able to do all that and barely take damage makes it just like magma invul (even though magma is 100% a weaker spell and the aoe doesnt even do damage (350 is nothing))

buff??

And then please can you tell me what we do against shadow walk, time immune and warcry users?? Sit there and wait while they cuck you to death?
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
(08-30-2022, 02:50 AM)Nephilim74 Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 02:17 AM)Mallow Wrote: i would rather all invuls -not- be ccable, especially the ones that make you stand still. you could say in the condition that you stand still for a skill shot with sand invul up you'll be melted, but you could still uhh..

marble grasp
dark bind
wind flurry
blind
etc

buff??

And then please can you tell me what we do against shadow walk, time immune and warcry users?? Sit there and wait while they cuck you to death?

Simply kill them before they cuck you to death.
Topic Options