ry0un0sukeBook Reading and Reveal - Sunday 5p EST
[Image: 96cad89a04d2d423bcd35b1677afb84c.png]
Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Clink.

The typewriter ceases its senseless typing. Publishers have been contacted but no such novels have touched the shelves of the Waystone Inn. Following a period of silence in regards to scholarly articles and folklore tellings, the author Indigo Lipovsky posts several postings all across Essharan billboards. From the heights of Tarian mountain to the low jungles, various postings are as followed:

☽ ⌑ ☾

In celebration of the grand opening of Pontus Fluvial's restaurant Ocean Deep, located on a small island north of Starfall Island, and also the completion of my first fiction novel 'The Princess in the Tower', a book reading will be held at the restaurant at the beginning of the year 1861AC. I'm excited to share what I feel is a stepping stone to my path as a fiction author. There will be complimentary food and free copies of the novel available for all who join.

☽ ⌑ ☾

In the mean time, other pieces of writing by the author are still available on shelves in the Waystone Inn.
 Modern Essharan History in Relation to Barsburgian Conquest and Colonization Failure
 Collection of Essharan Folklore: Issue 01

☽ ⌑ ☾

[Image: princess_in_the_tower.png]
August 1st, Sunday 5p EST 
(466, 541. Next to Grotto quest!)
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
Following a successful attendance at the tournament, weeks later, a small event will still be held at the restaurant Ocean Deep to reveal Indigo Lipovsky's first fantasy novel 'The Princess in the Tower'.
  ☽ ⌑ ☾
Tomorrow @ 5p EST.
[Image: 96cad89a04d2d423bcd35b1677afb84c.png]
1861AC

The opening event goes off without any issue whatsoever. Though many of the attendees feel as though they've less ether in their reservoir than before, the evening runs smoothly. The author gave a performative reading of the first few chapters and even held a small 'play' where some who attended assumed the roles of certain key characters in the novel.
 ☽ ⌑ ☾ 
A successful first day. Those with interest in purchasing their own copy of the novel can send an letter to Indigo Lipovsky to discuss personal transaction. Or missives can be left at the (coming soonTM) mailbox at the restaurant Ocean Deep (466, 541). The novel currently has a sell price of one-thousand coin. Supply is limited by demand, however.
  ☽ ⌑ ☾ 
For the time being, the author has no novel planned but a series of short stories in the future for after she recovers. Perhaps in the future, another similar event can be held!
[Image: 48a7672a87944728103c2c21fd3108e9.png]
Topic Options