DidosChaotic Dungeoning with Didos
Character: Oznan

Which Event: The Sink

Responsiveness: Despite the troubles experienced Didos did more than make up for it. The internet trouble served as a well deserved break for us to stretch our legs and grab snacks.

Balance : The balance felt challenging without being overly much. It was interesting to see a boss fight that was purposefully high VIT/low DMG to start us off. I think it let Didos gauge where the group was at and how best to cater the next bosses to the party.

Storytelling: It's always fascinating to see the continuation of stories for characters that are no longer in the current worldstate. Picking through the ruins of Achyon/Pauper was a pleasant experience, feel like I've acquired privileged information.

Fairness: If you played smart and avoided the bosses you would not go down. I didn't. I went down. It was deserved. Good stuff!

Overall: 10/10, Didos was a wonderful DM and I'd look forward to having him run events again. You're in good hands if he picks up your event.
Character: Cerdryn Abyss-Tide

Which Event: The Last Pauper

Responsiveness: The Narrations where always so interesting to read, when i first started I was a bit tired but as soon as he started narrating, I found myself unable to not be incredibly entertained.

Balance: All of the fights felt well balanced, never out of sorts with how hard the ECs where hitting, especially as it went on and the monsters became more monstrous and horrifying

Storytelling: It was very interesting to see the lasting effects of the occult in what used to be Pauper and the horrible creatures created in its wake, especially from the phoenix chamber's explosion.

Fairness: The fights felt fair for what they were and who we were fighting, there was a progressive toughness the further in and the more dangerous the environment got.

Overall: 10/10
Character: Nanzo
Which Event: The Last Pauper

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): I had no problems with the responses and felt like they integrated what were were doing throughout the event. I especially liked some of the more fluff-filled posts.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I felt the event was very challenging and worthwhile for what was being attempted. Diving deep into the heart of old Pauper isn't easy after all.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was amusing going through Achyon and seeing all the left-over garbage from Nidaz. It made me feel a bit like I was in stalker. A good story, showcasing the downfall of a once mighty city.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?):  I think so, it was fun and everyone got dev or something they wanted. Which is all we can ask for on events I think.

Overall: Enjoyed it all, tired as heck cause it ran late but enjoyed it. Gonna wrangle Didos to host more of my events. :evil-smirk:
Character: Shame
Which Event: The Last Pauper
Responsiveness: Didos always narrated and responded fast, with high quality. 10/10.
Balance : Fun rating? 10/10. As for the actual balance... That, too, is a 10/10. And they were perfectly intertwined.
I actually feared for Shame's life against Project: Blood Seeker. And you wanna know why? That thing was an utter menace. If I'm being honest, this was the first time I felt actual, utter, highly fucking deserved dread. And it made sense - this bitch is a fucking vampiric fleshcrafted monster. The best part?
It wasn't that it dished out attacks with massive chip damage. No, no...
It beat us in straight combat.

I loved every moment of us getting our asses handed to us. Nidaz' creatures are menaces for a reason. 
This carries over to the Guardian of the Depths as well. The moment I saw that name I immediately feared for Shame's life. Again. A massive goddamn fleshcrafting monstrosity with multiple heads and tentacles and I FUCKING LOVED EVERY MOMENT I WAS UTTERLY TERRIFIED BY THAT THING.

Holy shit. And that's not to mention combat with it. Exactly how I thought it'd be. A slow-moving, but hard-hitting and tanky as fuck monstrosity, using the waters to its own advantage. Fucking hell.  Also I love how you pre-emptively used the earth(?) version of Winter's Talons to differentiate between Cerdryn's ones. The little things always make me proud.

Didos, you're amazing.
Storytelling: 10/10. I sure as hell needed a first-hand experience of why Nidaz was so, so feared. A man capable of creating monstrosities like Project: Blood Seeker and most importantly the Guardian of the Depths SHOULD be feared like that.
While I wasn't around for Achyon/Pauper, seeing the extent of how the occult has seeped into it and twisted it was a treat. And the item I got from this event - along with how I got it, is even more story in itself. And finally seeing Pauper's Bride was a treat. Overall, amazing.
Fairness: look. i got something that could make me immortal. and what did i have to do?

suffer.
The creatures were hellish to take on, but every moment of it was deserved. We were out on a highly dangerous quest, got fucking beat to shit, and walked out with a ship, and real powerful dev items. High risk, high reward - exactly as advertised. 10/10.
Overall: 10/10. Didos, you are a master. If he's running your event, you're in for a treat. Good luck on your future endeavours, Didos. You've earned a spot in my heart.

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
(oops wrong account.)
Character: Nanzo

Which Event: An Ogre's Enlightenment - The Fruit of Forbidden Knowledge!

Responsiveness: Good, didn't have complaints and didn't wait long. Enjoyed the post in Portuguese it really showed the nature of the forbidden magic we were after.

Balance : GREAT, felt fair throughout and challenging. Liked it a lot.

Storytelling: Hehe, reminded me of a Monty python flick

Fairness: I got to scare monkeys with a bone dog.

Overall: A pleasant experience as always.
Character: Glazarag

Which Event: An Ogre's Enlightenment - The Fruit of Forbidden Knowledge

Responsiveness: The narrations were posted in a very timely manner, although occasionally before RPs of the players could be posted and at least once the context of a player's RP was overwritten to suit the narrative better. Which has to happen, sometimes, but laying out the information that you want to be cemented in the first place can prevent situations like that. Solid 7/10, if I had to give a rating.

Balance : The balance was pretty good considering we had some pretty heavy hitters in the party, though I will say the final boss felt a little wonky. They had 3/4 AOEs that covered the whole field, and more than once they all seemed to get dropped at the same time. For those without immunity or very high DR this resulted in having to just block and pray. I think this might have been OK if there was some kind of build-up for it, like a Behemoth casting Meteor, or a time after casting where we could punish. But the EC continued to drop OTHER aoes as well, even doing so on top of the healer's wellspring. The other fights were fine, but this one definitely felt like it could have been handled better somehow. 5/10

Storytelling: The story was on point, overall it felt cohesive and like we were somewhere we shouldn't have been. If I had to gripe about anything it'd be that there was a Hel beast present while the overall event was heavily themed around Void stuff, but that's not really even an issue, just kinda odd. 9/10

Fairness: Rewards and punishments felt very fair, and the one perm I saw handed out made for FANTASTIC dev for the one that recieved it, so I'd say this was very well done. We also knew the injury tables going into it. 10/10

Overall: Overall 8/10, it was really fun and I'd love for Didos to DM more events for me in the future, but there is always room for improvement.
Character: Fitz Uberto Geraldus II

Which Event: An Ogre's Enlightenment - The Fruit of Forbidden Knowledge

Responsiveness: Very fast and responsive. Wrote nice, fat posts without taking too much time at all. Engaging RP!
Balance: First two fights were lovely! I enjoyed the last fight too; my only complaint would be the sheer number of AoEs that couldn't be avoided (the one Earth AoE + the black hole thing). Those were pretty much map-wide in that fight, and with the meteor shower added on + massive cosmic rains being dropped, that got rough fast! I didn't have high DR, solid self-heals or a spell to make myself immune; mostly when the big gravity thing was dropped I had to hold down block and pray. A fun experience, and I LOVE the perm that I got out of it, but 
Storytelling: Fun story! We were given options about how to proceed at the beginning. Overall it was fairly linear, but the writing was fantastic and everything made sense to me!
Fairness: Rewards felt fair! Punishments felt light and also fair at once. I liked it!
Overall: A very fun experience. I LOVE the injury Fitz got out of this. Absolutely fantastic! How often can you say "And that's the story of how my leg got turned into a plant?!"
Character: Cynhtia Vanreth

Which Event: An Ogre's Enlightenment

Responsiveness: Responses were quick, although I believe that sometimes the RP's were overlooked in order for the narrative to be either faster or more tangible in the long run, which is a sacrifice in good faith. 9.5/10

Balance: Not going to lie, for a HCoI? That was some awesome EC battling, I don't think I have the same issues as others did due to having large movement speed (Worldstrider stance) coupled with an invul, but it was extremely fun. Felt like I was playing bullet hell. I also blasted SMT IV music while fighting, it was pure dope. The Stellar Blackhole though is still a little too powerful if you use it conjuction with other spells, nonethelss. Pretty solid balance. 8/10

Storytelling: I don't agree with the fact that Hel beast present in Void stuff is odd at all, the narrative said we were close to the Dreadwoods forest, and since lots of rituals was done since then, I wouldn't exactly rule it out that a stray Hell Hound could roam around. What I liked the most is that there was a lore-item along with other rewards, which is a very innovative idea (at least for me, who goes like to 1 event per 3-4 months). Solid 10/10

Fairness: Risk=reward here is really applicable. The injuries didn't feel too unfair, and those that did go down mostly did so out of overconfidence (example, charging at boss while it is at 5% hp, and having boss go feral as a desperation move). Which is very fair imo. 10/10 here.

Overall: 9/10, event was GOOD, but I feel like a few balance tweaks in future EC's could go a long way. Otherwise? A 10/10 here.

Any other comments:
[Image: VBpa3LG.png]
[Image: 3Qc1SmT.png]
[Image: bL1sXXr.png]
[Image: WKAxMTH.png]
Character: Daevas

Which Event: Teering on the Brink

Responsiveness: Very responsive, had no issues

Balance: For the most part, it was well balanced. The only complaint I have is that there was a lot of AOE spam, which made things overly punishing for melee at times. I spent more time running in circles than actually fighting. It's a very minor criticism, since everything else was extremely good.

Storytelling: The story was told very well, and the lore we recieved was very compelling. They included ambient soundtracks to listen to, as well as art that displayed what we were looking at. Great stuff all around.

Fairness: Other than the minor balance issue with AOE spam, everything felt perfectly fair. Injuries were well written and narrated, and the rewards were great compared to the risk. No complaints.

Overall: A solid 9/10. I have to say, this event was extremely cursed. We went through about 2 DMs before Didos, lost half the party to outside circumstances, the DM's PC straight up died, we had a lot of crashes and other issues. Despite this, Didos did everything in his power to make the event happen and complete it. Ontop of everything else, I can only commend and recommend him for future events. He's amazing.
Topic Options