Icraft343An 'Abel'(Able) DM?
Event Preferences: Anything from LCoI to HCoI, and also bounty board.
Other Notes: An E3 generation player, post-timeskip. I've been playing for 7 months. Not a lore-heavy player, but I've got a good enough knowledge to make an adventure!

Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: Bounty Board and anything within LCoI to HCoI. I intend to help DM for people who have no DMs! I get the feeling.
Discord # or best means of contact: Icraft343#9815
[Image: unknown.png]
Character: Micheal arl Lucio
Which Event: A Call of the Helpless.

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very responsive! Timely and finished within a good timeframe! Loved it!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Very balanced and outstanding fights and rolled traps/instances! Loved it!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Breathtaking and absolutely stunning to the point it felt like tears would come at the end with the amount of suspense it held. Loved it!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I rolled terribly but! Loved it! Haha... Please fix Osronan's roll chance... we roll too many 1's...
Overall: LOVED THE ENTIRE THING AND 10/10 WOULD DO AGAIN.
Any other comments: When can you DM my next event!
“A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.”
[Image: E5pyTrX.gif]
Topic Options