BLOXAsphodel - The Eradication of Starfall Academy
A simple address, given to a reporter surrounding the academy following questions to Osrona's Minister of Research. Born of Ethric's experiments as she was, she had this to say:

[Image: sB52Ntq.png]

Headmaster, and Headmistress.

You have taught me right from wrong, and how to love the world.

There is no longer room to be a pacifist. The cradle of the future generation will be protected.

No bandying about further words; a simple confirmation of action! The usually pacifist scientist shall be present.
[Image: YQbFGvD.png]
It was said to the Ents...

Quote:
 "I suppose you are correct, Asphodel threatens to completely destroy this place, the shrine nearby as well. They wish for nothing but death and pain for everyone."

"This place teaches important subjects depending on who is the actual teacher. It does teach about the Lifestream, Nature as requested since we have enrolled a Nature Magi or two. It is a place for people to learn all subjects."

"We can talk about agreements."

(Vaskr Vol Hellstrom)

Quote:"We will aid in defense, as for agreements. That can come after such has been protected. When the time comes... call upon our kind. The Ents will stand by you and that which adheres to Nature's Call."

"What is it you Humans have said?"

"Starfall Stands"

- Atrocity, The Tree's Crown
“A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.”
[Image: E5pyTrX.gif]
No more words.

DATE: Saturday, 6PM EST.
Topic Options