Whispers of the Night
[Image: dPZyvIv.jpg]

"Those factories, they held Achyon together for years and now, they have been abandoned."

Quote:
Synopsis:

Without the support of Empire, Achyon was left unable to recover from the siege they suffered a few years prior. Not only that, as the years went by, the situation only got worse. What was once a proud colony of Barsburg was now a polluted wasteland with the only inhabitants being the hordes of the undead cast by the Lich himself. The factories that once acted as the city's sturdy foundation were now for the most part abandoned,  left to rot away with time.

As an artificer, Cáligo couldn't help but to feel curious.

He had heard rumors about the advanced drones, firearms and heavy mechanical titans used by the Empire.

One of those factories in particular was a facility located a few dozen kilometers from the ruins of Achyon, protected only by a few hundred undead monstrosities.

Having decided where he would strike, the rhoynish gathered a party and waited for the day to come.

"And I can't help myself, I want to know what's in there..."

Quote:Contact Information: del#5384

Character:

Cáligo
Other attendees: 
There will be at least two or three other attendees.
Tone:
Mysterious, Stealth, Eldritch?, Horror.
Objective & Reward:
Retrieve blueprints, machine parts and other resources that can be proven useful for future projects.
Risk:
High Chance of Injury, Low Chance of Death.

DM:
Found!
I will be hosting this event
[Image: Seishin-Family.png]
Aries will be coming along to do Grace things!
Well i could not help when you asked to me about inspirations in artifing but i can now, i offer my fist if you need help. 

-Phalanx
...Are we all Fools?...
Topic Options