PassionateWriterThe Alcasts' Legacy
[Image: 8Ytu6us.jpg]
Your father: Alistair Alcast

Hair color: Tawny

Eye color: Emerald

Race: Human

Magic: Armed/ Cosmic/ Holy/ Light

Quote:Description:

Alistair Alcast. He's a seven feet tall Radiant who resides within The City of Magic known as Osrona.
However, don't allow his height to be intimidating as he's a gentle giant, frequently blessing the younger generation with the education and training throughout their journeys. On the other hand, Alistair is continually sharpening his five senses upon the field as he sincerely desires to shield his family and carries out his duties until his last breath on this blood-stained continent leaves his lips. 

You:

-Twins to be exact, a boy and a girl.
[i]-[/i]
[i]-Your respective names will follow as Monica Alcast and Liam Alcast.
-
[i]-Your hair hue are to be brown, however your eye color may be green or blue depending on your pick.

[/i][/i]

-
The two children would grow up away from Osrona as your father decided it was best. He often came down to the farmlands, where his children were raised from babies spending quality time with them until it was time to depart.

-Both children will be enrolled in the Starfall Academy as your father wants you both to have a good education, unlike himself as a child due to particular reasons involving his sister. However, he will not shy away from aiding his own flesh and blood.

-Upon hitting the age of thirteen, both children will arrive at Osrona via boat; there, your father will welcome you as your journey will begin to unfold. 

-You hardly ever see your mother as she left the continent years ago, due to her ideals getting in the way. 

-It's wise to make a mental note of the Gelmonts as a family since they took in your father and his sister the moment they reached Osrona.

-The children has be a main.

-Both children will be playable at the year of 1865 at the age of 13.

Feel free to Dm me if you're interested. Passionate Writer#3147 
Topic Options