ZanorokuRumors?
Rumors???
[Image: fantasy-art-yaiba-ninja-gaiden-z-male-an...review.jpg]
After this Disappearance Azazel Tsuki. Word got around about to shake up everything in the world about the strange rumors about what might be happening. In the wastelands there are people which are been attack and also been rob and kill for fun.

Quote:
[Image: 25eceac1e057950cd5eb6f0a114895ec.jpg]
The age of the shinobi or the return of the shinobi shall bring death to the clans, families and fractions which isn't under our protection.  Bandit, Thieves, Assassin and whatever which is only do stuff for a reward shall be invited to create BLOODY rains and streets throughout the land.
Come seek out the village and under go training to go out and give reason to not walk alone or explore.
[Image: featured-image-7-1200x720.jpg]
OH The Sweet TASTE 

After embracing the training of the ruthless people which tries to kill him, the lone wondering murderer in the making taste blood from a strange person. Due to his mind start to grow unstable and he now set out to collect blood to do strange stuff with it? Or could it be that he love to see the blood leaking out of his victims.

The strong nor the weak shall evade his thirst for an lovely blood bathe. He continue to travel the path of blood and just doesn't care about anything else unless someone changes his mind.
Be Advise
His skill are still average and grows the more he fight or taste blood
[Image: main-qimg-7434467a8952d6589a92dd670b513bb8]
THE WARNING
After going in quite a few battle improving his skills and defeating brothers and a monster to prove to them the shadows does have strong people. He not set out to grow his skills from average and now set out because a master of his craft. He felt like having unique power would only slow down his improve so he want to challenge some worthy people from now.

He sent out a warning to world.

Quote:Dear victims.
As a criminal, thief, murderer whatever you wish to call me i do not care... You all can hate me if you want. I am coming for the people which are know throughout the world. What your back because there a new challenger in the shadows ready to strike.

I do not care if i get capture once the challenge is worth blood spilling you shall make me grow to face the strongest. I am coming!
[Image: battle-motivational-mortal-online-quote-...-thumb.jpg]
The First Of The Many Family?
As he walk toward the settlement of families, he first thinks about what and how people he would be able to defeat. He stood outside with his sword in hand near the organized powerful family of criminal, feeling like this might be the start of his skills improving some more before he take on the world. As he continue to be influence by the lady which love to talk about blood with him. He set out to see how much blood he could spill while he was still young.
The Family Vs The One Man Army
Sunday 
Topic Options