Suggestions
add a garden plot that you can buy that's the same as the "stall" one under public, or optionally make the stall one not settlement restricted, that way people outside of settlements can fence in their gardens; presently yard sizes are too small, so it's not possible to do
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
add ability to build statues of people with certain text showing up when you press on the statue, plus build graves with description, so that you don't need an admin to set up an unique prop with desc for it.
Faceless should still get some sort of other abilities. Their intended gimmick of teleporting behind people doesn't work and never has, and surge is solid but not nearly enough. They aren't in line with other RB races (if you can even RB faceless I've heard conflicting accounts) and for a rare race explicitly meant to deadly to get their main gimmick and dedicated to verbing and ideally winning, they should probably get a bit more oomph in them. Some racial buff to agi or power, or digging up another assassin type skill and handing it out; I stand by them needing a 200rpl Master racial.
[Image: Drawing-1-sketchpad-1.png]
The master cosmic auras need the basic cosmic aura to get them. Which is fine... if they were 5rpp instead of 10... and if all other auras didn't need that same requirement.

[Image: unknown.png]

Now... I did just print out ALL of the master auras in the game, but I don't want to flood this post. You get the idea- you can check for yourself if you want to-... anyways:

In other words, buff cosmic.
link baiano reborn
make it so u cant pick up crystals while ur in an invul (i.e shadow walk, mistform etc) that will balance the crystal meta

ty
public build advice channel in the discord so it's not just completely private, new players and ones without friend groups that know the ins and outs of the game can be given tried and true builds then that don't make em feel useless

also PLEASE add a questions channel again don't leave people to the whims of chronicles chat
(09-11-2022, 10:47 PM)Malek Wrote: public build advice channel in the discord so it's not just completely private, new players and ones without friend groups that know the ins and outs of the game can be given tried and true builds then that don't make em feel useless

also PLEASE add a questions channel again don't leave people to the whims of chronicles chat

Edit: Nevermind just saw you ALSO asked for a question channel. 

Question channel is really needed, blox's dms can only take so many of my questions.
Done.
(09-10-2022, 10:05 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 09:26 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: Yes, the suggestion being 'hey let's make crystals cute gimmick of spawning crystals not spawn crystals' is... Weird. I'm not sure if it needs to be toned down considering I've seen all of one crystal mage the entire game cycle, meanwhile I've seen an absurd number of meta mages (getting really tired of fighting clones on half my enemies) and other assorted shenanigans.

Crystal does need a nerf. Most people have changed, via rb or thing their character, to some sort of crystal variant build, that in itself speaks volumen. It’s too strong as it’s right now. Meta could use some nerf perhaps, it’s strength lies in the synergy of their trees. 

But crystal can be oppressive with any tree, by its own, so…wind is problematic too, it’s too strong. 

Nerf wind and crystal. Ty
some people changed to crystal because bracchus has been out there clapping everyone with it, not understanding that crystal isn't even why he's winning. there are only three useful spells in the whole tree (crystal formation, prismatic pillars, crystal javelin) - meanwhile spatial misdirection's inescapable damage and confuse is carrying illusion, HARD.

please don't make an already niche tree like crystal useless just to avoid dealing with the real issue, that being all of metaphysical right now
(09-12-2022, 01:29 AM)Simonh2000 Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 10:05 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 09:26 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: Yes, the suggestion being 'hey let's make crystals cute gimmick of spawning crystals not spawn crystals' is... Weird. I'm not sure if it needs to be toned down considering I've seen all of one crystal mage the entire game cycle, meanwhile I've seen an absurd number of meta mages (getting really tired of fighting clones on half my enemies) and other assorted shenanigans.

Crystal does need a nerf. Most people have changed, via rb or thing their character, to some sort of crystal variant build, that in itself speaks volumen. It’s too strong as it’s right now. Meta could use some nerf perhaps, it’s strength lies in the synergy of their trees. 

But crystal can be oppressive with any tree, by its own, so…wind is problematic too, it’s too strong. 

Nerf wind and crystal. Ty
some people changed to crystal because bracchus has been out there clapping everyone with it, not understanding that crystal isn't even why he's winning. there are only three useful spells in the whole tree (crystal formation, prismatic pillars, crystal javelin) - meanwhile spatial misdirection's inescapable damage and confuse is carrying illusion, HARD.

please don't make an already niche tree like crystal useless just to avoid dealing with the real issue, that being all of metaphysical right now

Three useful spell that’s not true? All crystal spell are really good. It’s opener, it really good, it spawn a crystal and has good dmg, shimmer blast is good, wall also have good dmg. The aura for a basic is really neat. I don’t think you have look at crystal correctly. 

Btw you can basically not bar FoC and Crystal will still be really good and you will have some good crystals around the rpb. (Remember Enna ? And have you seen the others crystal user ? No FoC, only one)

It’s not really niche and you can basically combine it with most trees and it still will be really good, it’s really good an there are not a single crystal spell that is bad. 

While illusion seems to be a problem for some, there are many people that beats it. And it was already being said that it will be looked at.
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Topic Options