ChanceBug Reports
Description: Tent helpers can add/remove helpers

Reproduce: become helper on a tent, exit tent, click tent. [Image: 44df4e87075e1835cb6a2728ba2e4ca7.png]
Describe the issue: Crown of Authority not working / activating in rpb. No Rooting, even when it glows.

How to reproduce: Fight in an RPB, crown will glow but nothing happens. Also, the crown's glow can stack and consume your icon.
[Image: TwoSigs.png][Image: unknown.png]
describe the issue:

a 200+ rpl got hit for ~50% of their hp in 1 second from either scarlet circles blades, or blood sacrifices blades, cast by a sub 180 demon

how to recreate:

it seems that between the -30 dr and the way the blades tick for damage, or the amount of times blades from one of the spells ticks, there is something causing an insane amount of damage, will update as testing for more specific cause is done
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
(01-11-2023, 11:06 PM)Kiha Wrote: ...

Testing Scarlet Circle, unable to reproduce (the DR is applying as expected). A video would be good.
describe the issue: Elemental demon Boon for elemental potency either not applying or not displaying via Offensive and Defensive Elemental stat check.
how to replicate: Be an elemental demon of any element
[Image: c6e18f0d105a606911deeeed1d34b598-png.jpg]
(01-11-2023, 11:13 PM)chance Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 11:06 PM)Kiha Wrote: ...

Testing Scarlet Circle, unable to reproduce (the DR is applying as expected). A video would be good.

So I dont have a video but i was just using Scarlet and Blood sacrifice against a friend in restricteds and the damage ticks are really inconsistant yet. It'll proc nothing at times or spam out 3+ ticks consistantly. at low HP you can get like 10 blades running each doing 3 ticks of 3 power for really fast brr or again nothing at all.

Spells hit boxes from my observations are really weird and clunky at times but I personally would say its tick rate should be slowed a bit, or the projectiles consumed on dmg to prevent an obnoxious amount of dmg to go off.

Also, Scarlet Circle can still be used at any range or without target

Disclaimer: This is not the instance that is described in the initial report, what is happening in this video happening to a moving PC with 245 vit and took them from ~80% (53900) to ~20% (13475) HP.

I do not know if blades from Scarlet Sacrifice do the same tickrate, but if so, they might also be a culprit as even more of them can spawn at lower hp.
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
Don't OOCly test in crowded spaces where people may want to roleplay or simply not see it. This extends to crapping up LOOC during scenes. Also that's not a bug report, it belongs in balance suggestions, but thanks for the video nonetheless.
Occult Imps are dense to their caster.

Given other summons are not (Clone, Vines, etc) - I believe this to be unintended.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
(01-12-2023, 01:01 AM)Milly Wrote: Occult Imps are dense to their caster.

Given other summons are not (Clone, Vines, etc) - I believe this to be unintended.

Mandrakes are like this aswell
Topic Options