ChanceBug Reports
Crystal cocoon still can't be bought.

[Image: image.png?ex=6537421f&is=6524cd1f&hm=741...1e4c219c&=]
^fixed
Describe the issue:the windows of the inventory disapeard and can't interact with them I don't know if the items are lost but I tried to make my invent full and it do works so makes me belive they are still there

How to reproduce:Honestly I don't know but I grabed the things too fast and a lag spike happened so meybe that

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://gyazo.com/fe9261d24361749b2084e66d84738617
Issue: Nyctorre Application Locks Movement

So I just applicated some of this elusive resource to someones weapon and upon trying to move from where I applicated it, I couldn't move as if still locked in the enchanting animation. I've never seen this happen with other resources which is why it specifies as Nyctorre.

Though not sure if its the resource itself or if its because I received a letter while writing out the description all the same weird.
Tooltip: "Follow-up: Can only be cast within 3s of another Unarmed spell."

But it can be used on its own failed cast. Just press follow-up once, and then press it again immediately, and you'd be instantly GCDE teleported over to your target with damage (and potential to easily combo) as long as you're in range. This can literally be used at the start of RPB or at any time you want, no set-up needed.

[Image: 8Yb1Atn.gif]

I've been told that it is a bug, but has pretty much been ignored to a point it's become a feature (CHANGE THE NAME THEN... WHY IS IT FOLLOW-UP?)- but I had to bring it up once for my own sanity
if someone DCs from a private RPB, it traps both of you there.

help the void is cold
Moving a set amount of high quality ingredients rather than the whole stack, reverts that specific number to the default grade. Same with buying from stalls. Makes handling HQ ingredients difficult especially when trading/buying.
Example:
[Image: image.png?ex=653a5eac&is=6527e9ac&hm=fce...9ef69656d&]    [Image: image.png?ex=653a5ec3&is=6527e9c3&hm=60a...3b0f68022&]   [Image: image.png?ex=653a5ec8&is=6527e9c8&hm=eb9...ad5eca39e&]
idk if it was reported yet or fixed so just incase: the stars in the stars private arena are dense
when an rpb is set to private, the objects it gets rid of on the level it was initiated on will not return after it ends
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
[Image: image.png?ex=653b7921&is=65290421&hm=ff5...56ab8d21&=]

Contrary to the patch notes, Piercing Strike is still 15 rpp.
Topic Options