ChanceBug Reports
Bug: Invection Vortex will not spawn tiles if it crosses crystal tiles on the ground. I'm unsure if this is true of other tiles, but I can say for certain that it doesn't spawn the fire tiles it's supposed to have if it ever touches a crystal tile. Even if it gets completely clear of any crystal tiles it won't spawn any for the rest of it's life cycle.
When you send someone the /spar request, the window dont desapear after it say the time to answer have ended. I was in the middle of a fight with someone when a person that was long afk answered my /spar request, refusing it. Do to i being in the middle of the battle the game during the time the person answered the spar request, the game started counting me as being out of battle and it needed to be re-started with both reloging.

as for long ago, i mean the person ended up being afk for some good time.

Way to replicate the bug:
-Send someone a spar
-Send someone else a rpbattle request while the other person dont answer the spar request.
-in the middle of the battle the other person need to refuse(or accept, that i didnt tested...)
-congratulations, you can no longer continue the battle.

/surrender and /cancel didnt work since the game counts you as out of battle.
needed to /relog
(03-13-2024, 02:48 AM)Oicha Wrote: Bug: Invection Vortex will not spawn tiles if it crosses crystal tiles on the ground. I'm unsure if this is true of other tiles, but I can say for certain that it doesn't spawn the fire tiles it's supposed to have if it ever touches a crystal tile. Even if it gets completely clear of any crystal tiles it won't spawn any for the rest of it's life cycle.

Crystal wall deletes projectiles, Firestorm/Invection Vortex is one of the projectiles it deletes.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Describe the issue: Items with the demon race requirement cannot be equipped by demons. Typically, when the race requirement is thrown onto an item it's to make an exception for races that otherwise can't equip items! Gremlins do not have this issue, of course.
bedivere || discord: cornelius.treat
Bug: If you learn shadow dive, you are locked out learning spiral bomb.

How to reproduce: Learn shadow dive FIRST then try to learn spiral bomb. You can't. It will however work if you learn spiral bomb first, for some reason.
Describe the issue: Wisp Familiars can be used in combat, are untargetable, deal damage, and can absorb projectiles. I hate it here

Describe the issue: Photon Ray will skip targets when damaging and stunning, as it passes through multiple targets (PCs and summons, or simply a pack of mobs). It should damage and stun everyone in it's path
bedivere || discord: cornelius.treat
Issue : Spiral Bomb is unbuyable even though I don't have it.

How to replicate : Unsure, I've RBd. But  I may have also previewed the spell? Or my last char did have Spiral Bomb, so that could be it?

[Image: 749d603c01d2e3dc81ad008635cb91c6.png]
(03-13-2024, 05:31 PM)Anime Wrote: Issue : Spiral Bomb is unbuyable even though I don't have it.

How to replicate : Unsure, I've RBd. But  I may have also previewed the spell? Or my last char did have Spiral Bomb, so that could be it?

[Image: 749d603c01d2e3dc81ad008635cb91c6.png]

looking at your spelllist, i assume you have shadow dive. If so, that's why. I don't know what it is but the game considers it that you 'have' spiral bomb if you have shadow dive bought and so, cannot buy it.

Edit: It's also an intermediate so you need 20 more rpp to buy it but I assume you know that. Just putting it here in case.
(03-06-2024, 04:05 AM)NzothofVoid Wrote: Describe the issue: Demons can't use blackout potions.

How to reproduce: Try to drink a blackout potion as a demon, get met with this message.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):

[Image: dada.PNG?ex=65fa6063&is=65e7eb63&hm=c3b8...21f336b0d&]
still relevant it seems: blackouts are one of the almost mandatory potions which makes things difficult
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Bug: Deflection Palm is not deflecting damage.

How to reproduce: Use Deflection Palm, watch them hit you and then take no damage.

[Image: 9UhESVt.gif]
Topic Options