Poll: opinion
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
NO
10.00%
2 10.00%
yea so true
90.00%
18 90.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DandeliEternia Caveman Island Social Experiment
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and those both or neither, I am here to pitch a revolutionary idea with 100% non-ironic entirely serious and extremely NOT satire enthusiasm: an alternative server with:

1. No pre-established settlements, in an entirely alternative continent that has 'just been discovered'; maybe a corrupted / Shadowlands-esque setting to justify unfettered chaos.
  2. Sandbox building fully accessible to the player base.
  3. The only magics available being the ones in the tree.
  4. Infinite rebirth reuses.
  5. Increased amount of spawns for alchemy ingredients and blacksmith ore (including spawns for Magibane ingredients.)
  6. Delegated 'World DM' roles where trusted players could instead run sporadic events around the continent.
  7. The ONI race of Agartha.
Why?

1. Abolition and freedom from the 'do it for a dev log' mentality.
  2. See how the player base would interact with less impediments.
  3. See what civilisations and world lore the player base and cliques would generate.
  4. Equality in strength for all players.
  5. I think it would be funny.

I invite everyone's completely serious takes on this idea I believe warrants a serious and in-depth discussion.
Would it be PVP essentially or still RPVP? Just curious..
This will be the most jank, ugly, glorious, hilarious, most violent experience known to man. We will have mad max in record time.

Why not?
(03-17-2024, 05:18 PM)Lammy Wrote: Would it be PVP essentially or still RPVP? Just curious..

what do u think
All for this, time to make my unga bunga caveman bonk you all with a big stick.

SEE YOU THERE GUYS!! <3 <3 <3
[Image: J6KXmE9.jpg]
i love hit video game rust
This is the only server where my accomplishments will matter
if there's no settlements or anything I'd like to walk into people's houses to kill them please and thank you
(03-17-2024, 05:25 PM)Ohverride Wrote: if there's no settlements or anything I'd like to walk into people's houses to kill them please and thank you

To add onto this, I believe restoration of the e2 break-in mechanics would be a good addition. Break-ins could be counteracted by door runes. There is nothing like being robbed at 3am.
So people just want a wipe without committing to it? I don't really see the appeal, you'd only RP to get more RPL to fight people. Sounds like it's just for battlecucks.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Topic Options
Thread Closed