ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Pond Does not Benefit From Party Healer enhanced healing.

How to reproduce: Use pond with party healer bought, cry as the numbers are the exact same regardless of party state or not.

Please fix?
Describe the issue: Crystal Cocoon has no CD.

How to reproduce: Press it, doesn't go on CD.
^fixed, don't use for now obviously
Describe the issue: Apartments have vanished, deleted.

How to reproduce: I think it's because if there were apartments inside other apartments, they were deleted on update.
planeshift works on people out of combat and descendant's seal sends a bunch of code into the chat log
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
(10-06-2023, 07:51 PM)FireStartingSnake Wrote: Describe the issue: Apartments have vanished, deleted.

How to reproduce: I think it's because if there were apartments inside other apartments, they were deleted on update.

In my situation, there were 5 appartements (location around 585, 878, 9) in this building (overworld coordinates : 174, 859,1)

[Image: 2UbBgXX.png]

Those were "apartment 1" buildings, if that can help:
[Image: iLZVtcN.png]
Describe the issue: 'Chromatic Shield' is not aligned with sprite.
How to reproduce: Activate 'Chromatic Shield'.
(10-06-2023, 07:59 PM)Tristam Wrote: ...

A loading issue but the apartment savefiles are fine. Will be fixed in tomorrow's reboot.
blue emote text sucks

why would you set IC text to something occupied by something strictly OOC already (global ooc), and why would you pick a color that's somehow even more obnoxious and hard to read in /logs than the the old red text was

this is in bug reports because surely this is a mistake
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
Describe the issue: Crystal Cocoon doesn't seem to reset the number of attacks it can soak properly.

How to reproduce:
  1. Gather some mobs
  2. Cast the spell to block their basic attacks, enough to get  more than 3 attacks.
  3. Notice that some damage is blocked like the description tells. More damage appears while you are still inside the cocoon (unsure if it's intended? I feel like if you absorb 3 attacks you should be free of the cocoon)
  4. Wait for CD
  5. Casts again the cocoon.
  6. Notice that no damage is blocked on the second cast. Unsure what makes it lose the protection.
I only tried this on mobs for now and only on preview. I will try to purchase the spell and test in RPB.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

First cast : Notice at least one tick of damage has been blocked.
[Image: bug_phase_1.gif?ex=6532e676&is=65207176&...8faeb998&=]

Damage not being blocked after the second cast :
[Image: 1pmuB9y.gif]

Also the blue crystal shimmering javelin still removes the stun : https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/...l#pid88598
Topic Options