CuratorAriltor's Eviction [Fortune Vs. Denath Cult]
[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-13-225829.png]

The sudden attack via naval bombardment is met with the conjoined efforts of the southwards-facing walls of the Martyrs' Vigil, erecting furthered munitions and streamlining supply lines by both land and sea. About as far-removed as anyone could be from the outside world while still remaining upon the mainland, the Goldlight Order moves in tandem with its protected state, seemingly without warning and without counsel on the world stage.

The Knight-Commander is seen rallying her soldiers within the Martyrs' Vigil, she who'd bested both an Imperfect and an Ascendant- and she puts out a statement of her own, one sent via Wayfinding glyphs.

x
x
Quote:
"Honestly, it was a matter of time!
I was quite blunt when I told you that you couldn't run from Chireus's few.
x

Like a cockroach without a head, you all keep running and running away from the actions you wrought upon yourself with half a mind to spare.
I want to kick over this little piece of driftwood and see the worms that start to flee from sunlight for the first time in decades.
It's quite sad, really- you thought nobody would notice.
How does it feel to be locked inside a dream that you know never had a chance of being realized?
Being free from the prying eyes, for all the shit you've caused? A dream only the unrepentant sinners could cook up.
x

I was asked by Lykon, right? How are we ever meant to be free from all this fel shit? How could we dream that we'd be free of this?
If the dark keeps coming back, if shitholes like this start rising up everywhere, isn't it futile to keep fighting?
Well, I have my answer- I had it then, too. After I beat him into the fucking dirt.
I fight for a painless tomorrow, hoping it becomes a painless future, knowing full well what I'm doing to myself.
x
More importantly, I fight to live, because nothing's killed me yet.
And I fight because I hate those that exploit the weak.
x

Oh, and if she's there, that little fucking fox that keeps burying herself further and further?
x

I'll put on a show."
x
x
As one with the Kingdom of Fortune, the Goldlight Order moves to mobilize against the fel threat, the protector-state supported by their sea-borne vassal.
The Sovereign and the Knight-Commander act together, to rid the world of a telling scourge.

x
x

GOLDLIGHT'S OBJECTIVE:
CAPTURE AND EXECUTION OF ANY AND ALL FEL INSURGENTS UPON ARILTOR'S LANDING
RECLAIM THE SEAS FOR THE ALLYSHIP OF FORTUNE AND GOLD
Topic Options