AveeWaystone Inn - Grand Opening
[Image: 4bc1003d49ca8c492743d67d635fb7b5.png]

Waystone Inn - Grand Opening

-About the Waystone-

Waystone Inn is officially opening it's doors for business. Constructed by the enigmatic Teraphim Elekio Elrich, from Mt. Glor'i in far-eastern Mu, many it's goods and wares are distinctly foreign. It's a small place, having no rooms for rent, but primarily being a rest-stop. Often travellers will set up camp here for a night, and tents often sit scattered about with gentle fires, accented with red, dying embers. The Waystone itself is strong in design, a opalescent wood resembling mahogany, yet shimmering faintly when in the moonlight. Inside, strange musical crystals chorus mellow music upon it's rafters, this can be heard faintly from outside, as a gentle lullaby for those weary to wrestle their wagons into place, and bed down. Inside, it is plain, scant decorations in sight, yet warmth radiating from the crystals above brings comfort to those within. It is above all things, a place of peace, a place of comfort, and a small taste of home to many of Esshar's prominent non-magi merchants. They can often be seen peddling their wares upon the tavern floor, jubilantly yet respectfully selling all manner of things brought in from all over Esshar.

Located on the crossroads between Achyon, Osrona, Garjling's Coat, and Moxtli it's central location will make it an excellent place to get goods for those who don't like the back-breaking work of travelling across Esshar. The prices are generally cheap, it is said the Teraphim owner refuses profit upon goods in excess of what it takes to keep the Waystone in running order. He is also said to buy all manner of goods, paid for in coin, to those seeking to unload years worth of miscellaneous items from their cupboards. Oft he will make arrangements with those fine artisans of Esshar to sell their goods within his shop, free of commission, so long as there is space upon the shelves, and demand for the goods.

-About Business-
Anyone can do business with the Waystone Inn. Common goods, such as foodstuffs, alchemy ingredients, ores, and items of that variety may be sold to Elekio Elrich directly. (Avee#3456) He will often buy such goods at a reasonable price without hassle, then proceed to sell the items to the non-magi merchants who frequent the place, who then sell to those who visit the Waystone. (This is done at a 5% mark-up, should I buy something from you for 10c, you can expect to see it being sold for 12c. This isn't done for profit, but for maintaining the rent of the stalls, mostly for the purposes of moving goods around to those who need them.)

Items such as armor, weapons, potions, and such may be sold on a commission-free basis, meaning one can speak with Elekio Elrich (Avee#3456), to have a good of theirs sold within the Waystone, and the money made from such weapon then being available for pick-up. Delivery of the silver gained from the transaction, may be subject to a modest fee. (This is done for crafters who might not have a stall to sell at, or for overstocked stalls. The fee for delivery will never exceed 100c.) 

Other arrangements for particularly unusual goods may be arranged with Elekio Elrich (Avee#3456) as needed, just speak with him!

-Why the hell are you doing this?-

I prefer simple merchant RP, and often don't have time to play the game as intended. I have also been mapping frequently, and this will give me something to idly handle whilst I am mapping. I will not be having immense complex scenes with people, if this is what you wish, I apologize if that is the case. If people wish to have complex scenes within the Waystone, or set up bum-traveller tents and campfires outside of the Waystone, I will not mind. You are free to do as you wish.

The hours I am online are 7PM EST - 12AM EST generally, though this occasionally shifts with demands from my job or other life needs. If you wish to arrange a sale, and cannot get me at a time I am online, I apologize, but shoot me a DM on Discord (Avee#3456) and I will be happy to help you out if I can.
Topic Options