IttoukunBastion Changes
[Image: unknown.png]

Following the wake of the battle with Bjornheim and the successful razing of it, the morale in Aphros could not be higher as the victory is celebrated throughout the State.

However, there has been a question lingering on the minds of many when it came to the Bastion, with the way the positions were frozen but not anymore.

Today, that changes.

The Oracle, who is rarely seen nowadays, comes out to meet with the people and inform them of the changes that shall come to the Bastion coming forward.

Quote:
People of Aphros, I've missed you dearly during the brief period where I have been unable to come out to meet with you.

First, I'd like to congratulate every citizen of Aphros for the victory we took against the forces of Vdalion, with our assault on Bjornheim being the first step of many towards eradicating the blight that is necromancy off the face of Meranthe.

Second, I'd like to speak on the topic of the Bastion. I am quite aware that those of the Bastion have been feeling neglected when it comes to their positions, with the positions of captain especially being left empty.

That changes today however, as I shall appoint Gel Brightreaver as the Astra Captain, and Monica Moore as the Umbra Captain.

But that is not all.

I have formed a new position, one that lies above the Captains and coordinates between the two as well as only answers to me.

Knight Commander, and the first holder of this position shall be Solomon Equisol.

Further promotions shall be handled by these three individuals.

Long live Aphros.

The orders handed out by the Oracle are effective immediately, before once again heading back into his study to handle the piles of paperwork that never seem to end for one reason or another.
Topic Options