NeatherRealmerTo my Friend.
[Image: 8785c0cb22b63d67f840f99b98a58c17.png]
Somewhere deep below the surface... a strange clock was ticking.

Alone he would sit upon the throne.
Quote:
"How many ticks have we tocked?
Over sixty years in the making. Millions swept beneath the tides, even now I can still hear their whimpering. Their agony. Their prayers dancing like a streaming array among the theater. Even so. They can't just give up? Champions, Godlings, even the Mighty.
So many failed the basic principle of existence, the flaw of heroism. To sacrifice those you love to vanquish a villain for the greater good, yet a villain will vanquish the world for those they cherish. Here I remain, here I am to be forgotten. Even now the pressure I built upon the land is starting to subside, churning into something entirely new and foreign. As if you are starting to breath again, my dearest Mother?
Of all things you cherish in this world. All of the spawn you protect, never once were you there for me when I needed you the most. Never once dare even cast a gaze in my direction as the walls collapsed, as bones shattered and chitin split. Clawing so desperately to matter, to breath, to exist on a fair scale... To be forced to shatter your scale, tip the table.
Even among the Council of Immortals... I am so alone. So tired. Why am I so tired? Why cannot I not just be awake?"
Within the darkness something would answer back...
Quote:
"To think you would finally speak after all these many long years... Perhaps you are right, perhaps it is coming to the end. How many years were they coddled? How many lives spent in the purpose of progress to be squandered within a meager few moments... But you are right.
I've had my fun, collected my Sea. One which even your father would be proud to witness... I'm going to sleep a little longer, watch over the children as they scramble to matter. When they're all finished I will stand up again.
I will climb to the height in which you have risen so I may once again stand beside you. I will march for the realm with her power opening the door, precious Memoria is linked to the Realm of Clocks... These pathetic humans would have used it for a few more seconds of life, but I know how to really use it. 
See you soon, Astaereon the Primordial Sky Dragon of Timelines."
[Image: 4a17409a483fbcecf72662996710a79d.png]
Topic Options