StarMannEchoes of Faith
[Image: 12467603_fluid-acrylic-poured-galaxy-pai...ne-art.jpg]

Quote:"Faith is a strange thing, something I have struggled to come to terms with over the years. At one point I was bright eyed and optimistic, ever searching for the best possible future of others and reading this future to them, in order to try and give them comfort. However, years of war and loss can lead one down bitter paths and I came to shun the light of the Stars and the Gods. Instead believing that I can only trust in my own efforts. And while I may not feel ready to accept the influence of Gala once more... that's no reason for me to leave my nation neglected. Dal'Thala has been without faith for a while now and I feel it is time to allow the Gods back into our homes." - King Lionel Avarion
  • Lessons are to be given on the fundamentals of faith (not a specific faith itself), aimed to help those that are developing their own Faiths or just want to flesh out that side of a character.
  • To be held in Dal'Thala though the exact location within the city has not yet been decided.
  • Any who practice faiths of their own are welcome to give their own experiences and speeches.

Date: To be finalised but leaning towards 5th October 4pm EST start
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Topic Options