ChanceBug Reports
TWO fancy bug reports today!

1. When targeted on another player, and not in an RPB, disarm has zero cooldown. This one doesn't really matter I guess but Confusedhrug:

2. Disarm is still bugged, but instead of activating every time, it does not nerf the enemy's stats at all, nor does it put the weapon on the ground
[Image: unknown.png]
@2. Others are claiming that it's working, so something like a video/gif would be good
(07-15-2023, 01:38 PM)Wetwipe Wrote: The wind Drakanite half shift overlay is displaced
[Image: Vc4XoJ4.png]

fixed
[Image: npTrMA.jpg]
gearslots equipment hover box shows where the gear was in your inventory instead of in the equipment slot
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
(07-15-2023, 02:37 PM)uncatastrophic Wrote: [Image: npTrMA.jpg]
gearslots equipment hover box shows where the gear was in your inventory instead of in the equipment slot

The box also doesn't go away unless you hover over something in your inventory proper

[Image: sxdyP2l.png]
[Image: image.png]
(07-15-2023, 12:22 PM)Milly Wrote: Having a shield slot item equipped on relog makes it duplicate still.

Also if you have an item in another slot (i.e: Hands!) when you equip it it completely disappears. It doesn't stay in your inventory (probably should?), and so you have no way to unequip it unless you equip another item in the SAME slot. This does not happen with the Crown slot.

Not able to reproduce, works fine for me.
(07-15-2023, 02:12 PM)chance Wrote: @2. Others are claiming that it's working, so something like a video/gif would be good

This was because I forgot that stats don't dynamically update when they're changed, so I will assume it is working until further notice. I would however like a better indicator of where the weapon is, and that you've lost it
[Image: unknown.png]
Describe the issue: Check Logs Feature for Stalls does not show anything.

How to reproduce:
- Force a poor guy to buy your wares.
- Check the logs to see what was sold
- Sob in the fact you can't see anything.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): No screenshot as nothing is done via pressing the button.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Describe the issue: Using the Delete Command in Riftmancy/Wayfinding does nothing.

How to reproduce:

- Try to delete that busted old warper which leads you into the void.
- Press the fancy new button.
- Embrace sadness

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): Also in the menu it says Wayfinding options which is slander because Riftmancy is superior in every way Sad
[Image: 90bea2b7bd805c2650d6dc927dc9e91f.png]
[Image: 43ec723c492bec7b6666efd71f9845c2.png]
apartment doors seem to be very much broken right now, going into one deposits you into the wrong apartment, then leaving deposits you into the wrong place further still. it's consistent where you wind up per-door, but because they're all (or at least so many of them are) misaligned, you can just go in and out of apartment doors and warp all around the map until you hit the void and get stuck

it's cartoonish and funny, actually, maybe u shuld keep it this way
Alongside Calcium Coil not doing any movement damage.

When used without a target, it goes on CD. A minor thing but decided ti add it here as well.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Topic Options