ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Mistborne doesn't hide light sources while you're using it, which means if you fight in the darkness everyone can still have a pretty accurate/barely vague idea of where u are trying to stealth!!!

How to Reproduce: Equip rainbow torch / water aura (what i use), use mistborne, get miserably owned Sad
bedivere || discord: cornelius.treat
(12-06-2023, 01:32 AM)Lord Duckneck Wrote: Describe the issue: Demonic Overdrive doesn't seem to do anything.

How to Reproduce: Use Demonic Overdrive, and note how your damage reduction, delements, oelements, and power stat are all the same before and after using it.

Bumping this because I'd REALLY like it to be fixed. Demonic overdrive gives the icon, but doesn't change damage or DR whatsoever. 
Testing against dummies? Exact same damage.
Stats? The same.
/delements, /oelements, /mana, /power. . . It all is the same before and after.

It looks cool and I really wanna use it!
Guardian Style gives +1 Vitality instead of +10

[Image: 0zIOiULkGx.png?ex=658e0a54&is=657b9554&h...a420539e4&]
Describe the issue: Spirit Meld causes summon to go at a speed that feels like -1. As if they are slowed making the move somewhat useless as to what it's supposed to do as described below. The move is an intermediate, but it doesn't do it's job, so it feels like it is just a simple stand-in place. While moves bounce off you, hopelessly trying to get your summon to you. Likely being punished for doing said action when the invul unprocs.

[Image: image.png]

Addendum: When talking the discord, apparently this is a known issue that the first Spirit Meld with the cast of the Summon (Skurn or Custom Summon). With testing it is always on the FIRST time you use Spirit Meld that the speed will be reduced to a speed of what feels to be -1. Upon further testing, someone during this state of being slowed may outwalk the summon just by simply walking.

I'm asking this to be fixed since it is supposed to be an intermediate move for Summoning. With the mastery of Summon Obelisk being nerfed to the point where it is almost unusable. At least allow the Spirit Meld to be a good move that can make up for the lacking Mastery. Or. Buff Summoning Obelisk a bit to where it could be considered barred, most people I've spoken to about this have told me it is a waste of a spell slot!

Though that is not the problem right now this focus is on the Spirit Meld

In short; Let summoners eat.

How to reproduce: Get into an RPB, proc Spirit Meld, and watch your summon go at a snail's pace. | Addendum: After the second cast of Spirit Meld, the summon goes at its proper pace.

Relevant Media:

This is what the first cast of Spirit Meld looks like:
[Image: Untitled_Project_V2.gif]

From my time playing Kanin, it felt like if I was slowed in any way shape or form either right before I pressed spirit meld, or even as I pressed it, the slow was transferred to Chuggums and it would not wear off.

It may be something confusing within that line of code somewhere.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
I always thought this was a feature and not a bug actually. I’ve been playing summoning for a long time and let me tell you it goes both ways. Speed up before spirit melding and your summon will get a massive speed boost with you. I’ve used dark mirage for it a few times. I wasn’t aware about this ‘first cast of spirit meld’ thing. If it’s a bug yeah it ought to be fixed, just thought I’d mention it worked for speed ups too.
Describe the issue: Sending a message over the transceiver now makes you incapable of movement until you relog

How to reproduce: Send a message over the transceiver

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): trust me on this
Describe the issue: With the new game-changelog about the Transceivers and a policy update, after the reboot... You can transmit only one message, but it causes your character to freeze in place and you can't use your transceiver again no matter how many times you click on it.

How to Reproduce: Use your transceiver and send your message. It notifies everyone around you about your character typing on it, but then you can't type on it anymore and you're stuck in place, unable to move (but you can dash). You have to relog to fix it.

UPDATE TO THIS: After the 10 minutes of cooldown time from the first message sent, you are able to send another transceiver message, but you still cannot move until you relog.
[Image: sab_arnet_eivor_hina.png?ex=6573e121&is=...be15bebf9&]
(12-15-2023, 12:17 PM)Malek Wrote: Describe the issue: Sending a message over the transceiver now makes you incapable of movement until you relog

How to reproduce: Send a message over the transceiver

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): trust me on this

(12-15-2023, 12:19 PM)Astronomical Wrote: Describe the issue: With the new game-changelog about the Transceivers and a policy update, after the reboot... You can transmit only one message, but it causes your character to freeze in place and you can't use your transceiver again no matter how many times you click on it.

How to Reproduce: Use your transceiver and send your message. It notifies everyone around you about your character typing on it, but then you can't type on it anymore and you're stuck in place, unable to move (but you can dash). You have to relog to fix it.

This should now be fixed.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
(12-15-2023, 06:14 AM)RadioHead Wrote: ...

I've added Cleanse when Spirit Meld is cast (which wipes slows), so, hopefully this is fixed. Let me know
Topic Options