ChanceBug Reports
[Image: 24494c861b55b2aeda3670552cf90d05.png?ex=...ade957dc4&]
[Image: image.png?ex=661b1813&is=6608a313&hm=ccf...512d2f094&]

Call Forth is now asking for Metaphysical Attunement. This was not mentioned anywhere in the changelog, so I'm assuming it's a bug.
The metaphysical summon and Whirling Dervish seem to be leaving their visual effects around permanently quite frequently

[Image: K6wp3mt.png]
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Rumors are not expiring after the allotted years they are given. I'm seeing rumors from over 5 IC years ago.

How to reproduce: Unknown but I assume create a rumor and check if the timers are broken.
mana amnesia dont refund flood :O
Describe the issue: Core Fragments dropped by Magical Beasts without a Core default to Wind.

How to reproduce: Battle a Magical Beast either below 180 or who have yet to create a Core for whatever reason and get lucky with a Core Fragment. Look as the fragment is Wind instead of whatever magic they may be using.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://gyazo.com/ceba9ee3e5e0d113162ce67ecbed3a5f
Describe the issue: Fatal strike procs excess bleed stacks on Chronos (Apparently other invulns/spell dodges too? Idk)

How to reproduce: Simply get hit by fatal strike (This is really the only way I've found so far)

Any relevant media: Well this is me getting hit for like 20k damage in excess bleed stacks. These stacks can go as high as 60k from my experience, they are also effected sometimes based on tiles travelled. For some reason, sometimes it works like shadow stitch does when it deals damage. (Not every time mind you.)

*First barrage does not trigger follow up, only after the spell duration ends
*Titan fist only procks Follow up when the fist is out.
*Demon step still does not proc follow up.
Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Describe the issue: Pylae - Wings of Hope only provides a 1% DR on Activation. From what I understand it's supposed to go from 1-10% via your health. Testing has given me nothing and provides only 1% DR no matter the status.

How to reproduce:
Step 1: Turn on Neph wings
Step 2: Proc Passive
Step 3: Look at 1% DR Increase

Any relevant media:

Before Passive Activation:
[Image: 345xcem59q7.png]

After Passive Activation:
[Image: 6yxkc2x3ge7.png]

Combat Passive Activation*:

[Image: w7w6crnwq5y.png]
*Do not shame my lack of 100 Fishing thank you.
scorch tiles do not seem to count as fire aoe tiles
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Time Jammer and Chrono Stasis, contrary to the update logs, do not spawn their max amounts... Nor do they 'only' spawn inside the RPB box.

In fact, Time Jammer can sometimes spawn no circles, and neither will ever reach their maximum amount.

How to reproduce: Literally just cast it.
Topic Options