ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Volcanic Geyser has no CD, making it free to spam with seemingly no mana cost.

How to reproduce: Get Volcanic Geyser, spam it around during RPB.

Describe the issue: Explosive minefield has no CD. Also, this and Impact Cannon ( haven't tested the other explosion spells) hit players outside of verbs.

How to reproduce: Buy spell. Spam minefield. Spam impact cannon. Bonus points, Minefield is spammable and hurts people outside of combat.
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
Describe the issue: Vine Whip doesn't confuse, and the poison doesn't do any damage, gives 0s.

How to reproduce: Use vine whip, watch the confuse not happen or poison damage.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):

Video Evidence
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Describe the issue: There is no alchemy cauldron in settlement crafting

How to reproduce: Open the building menu

https://i.gyazo.com/8571a11e9221fc0c36b4...6aadd5.png
Describe the issue: Nephilim racials have no cooldown. Ignite is spammable with no cooldown working (beam probably too, didn't test). True Counter literally shows 0 CD.

How to reproduce:
1. be boguidance
2. app for nephilim
3. realize that your powerful racials have no cooldown
4. The "Bogreckoning" Incident, 2000 AC

i'm willing to give meranthe a crutch and return cooldowns to my racials to that they have a chance for survival
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
(08-06-2022, 05:38 AM)Dreamspeaker Wrote: Describe the issue: Nephilim racials have no cooldown. Ignite is spammable with no cooldown working (beam probably too, didn't test). True Counter literally shows 0 CD.

How to reproduce:
1. be boguidance
2. app for nephilim
3. realize that your powerful racials have no cooldown
4. The "Bogreckoning" Incident, 2000 AC

i'm willing to give meranthe a crutch and return cooldowns to my racials to that they have a chance for survival

Beam is not spammable.
However, uncharged beams can freeze people in place.
Describe the issue: Beds won't go on top of rugs. A lot of household sprites aren't aligning well inside of the house. Where stuff in E3 used to go perfectly next to each other now overlaps when you try to place things. There are also a few of the basic sprites from E3 missing that were aesthetically pleasing. (not sure if this was intentional, if so I am sorry! example: rug colors.) 

How to reproduce: Try decorating a house as you normally would.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): N/A
[Image: OzJetPV.jpg]
Describe the issue:  food gives less stats than it says

How to reproduce: make food. eat food.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
[Image: unknown.png]

says it gives 3 vit

gave .375 (no items or any spells were on)

cant do my own keybinds because they're already in use by the game and they're not changeable

[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
Describe the issue: 

• (color) Flashbeam does not multi tick. Not the uncharged version, nor the charged version. It is literally a bad beam...
How to reproduce:
1. be mal
2. be neph.
Topic Options