ChanceBug Reports
Issue:
When you attempt to spawn in Abendrot you spawn in the middle of the ocean. The 'click here' spawner in the middle of the ocean teleports you to Delphina.

Steps to reproduce:
Try to spawn in Abendrot.
That's because the recent map update reverted the spawn changes. Will fix, ty.
Had it happen to me and a friend so may as well post it as a bug.

Hitting RPL 210, and getting 5 Dangers doesn't seem to always give you a mastery token. Unsure of how to repeat it.

Edit: If I had to guess, it has to do with getting the 5 dangers and being over RPL 210 (IE: I got my fifth danger at 211 RPL)
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Jab isn't GCDE, and the GCDE text in the spell list under Jab was removed.

Apparently this isn't intentional? But it's how it be right now.

How to reproduce: Buy Jab, not GCDE.
^fixed
(02-11-2023, 03:30 PM)Oicha Wrote: Jab isn't GCDE, and the GCDE text in the spell list under Jab was removed.

Apparently this isn't intentional? But it's how it be right now.

How to reproduce: Buy Jab, not GCDE.

In add of that something is wrong with the cd.

with 20 % cdr you should have a cd of 2s

with 30 % a cd os 1 s

im with 31 % and 3 seconds?

i played enough to know each cd i have depending my cdr.

[Image: image.png]
Strike is also gcd
Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
When I first went on Fantasia, my natural energy regen stopped entirely. Outside of eating food and rping.

However, this side effect seems to fade away on relog. Donno if that's intended or a bug.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Describe the issue: Facedown cards reveal their value when picked up, even when facedown

How to reproduce: Drop a face-down card. Pick it up. Have your poker night ruined. (joking)

Relevant media:

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Describe the issue: Elemental demons can stack their damage bonus and defense bonus of their chosen element.

How to reproduce: Be an elemental demon, go to change appearance, repeatedly select your chosen element. 

Edit: With a bit of further testing, this doesnt get overridden when you select a new element. If you wanted you could give yourself immunity to every elemental demon element. As an elemental demon.

Example. [Image: xFRaica.png]

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: UN1gOf1.gif]
[Image: ms6gqmc.png]
[Image: w0kiyCR.png]
Describe the issue: Unable to sign a Book of Shadows if you've done so on a past character.

How to reproduce: Have a character that signed a Book of Shadows, rebirth and make a new character, try to sign a Book of Shadows and be left with this prompt with no option to sign the Book of Shadows.

[Image: E4.png]
Topic Options