Shaqdaddy94Just Say Yes
As the chapter would begin. It would be a strain of messy writing but nothing that someone couldnt read properly with a few adjustments. 
[Image: anime-writing-gif-14.gif]

"They are gone. Well that is fine. Saying yes has to become a natural thing now. The beatings have stopped finally. I finally escaped the prison they kept me in. But its fine. The only thing i had to do was say yes over and over. Even as blood spilled that was all i can do as they gave no option of no. 

Fickle creatures they don't realize this world will become my playground. But they will never know how i shall strike. First i must make a example of out of the strong to make the weak fall in line. That is the way we are taught and that is what i must do to take it all back.

If they cannot accept my way of acceptance then they shall be force to say yes no matter the cost."

At the end of the page all they would see is the words scribble over and over.

'YES! YES! YES! YES!'
[Image: Cross-from-Trinity-Blood-trinity-blood-7...81-400.jpg]
As the notes were written it was a struggle of pain. Though blood was written in the notes. Clearly the writer was having a bad day.

[Image: tumblr_lifip85RER1qg8kc1.gif]

"FUCKING SHORT PRIESTESSS! How dare she do this to me. My body it feels as if it about to explode. That stupid walking talking trash can as well! Why?! Naysien! Save me from this pain! Why am i cursed to suffer this agony! Fuck. Eating it's impossible. I just want to slam my head into a wall. Help me! Help me! They are driving me insane help me!

No, the mission isnt over i have to use this..please shut up! I know it hurts! Shut up and get out my head. Why are you all speaking to me! For the love of....."

The notes seem to end there for the time being.
[Image: Cross-from-Trinity-Blood-trinity-blood-7...81-400.jpg]
Topic Options