NeatherRealmerPromethea Forever!
[Image: e72a6b8674604c3e341161ee3efa2c5d.png]
Promethea has been anything but quiet for years now. Countless times have the creatures of the East been seen within the western lands marching down and hindering those who happened to get caught by the beasts. The time was fast approaching for a meeting of those who remained within the bustling streets as the limited conversation had been held since the delay of Galamea's annihilation.

Nevertheless, one thing was sure. The Demon Lords were preparing for the future.

The West would soon find out.
Quote:
"All of you know who I am, the strongest Promethea has to offer. I have taken many lives of the West because they are all weak and pathetic creatures who do not deserve to live in the same world as our kind. The common street trash here has more value than even their highest-ranking official. Their goals and ambitions are meaningless to us, so we will gather and speak about OUR future. The future we will carve into reality.
I am the only worthy of the title, the only among this nation who stands at the Pinnacle of all. So I will lead you forward.
As the Nightmare Esshar needs."
Signs were posted around the city of Promethea of a meeting to be held for all remaining forces in the East, a collective moment for them to discuss and be equipped for whatever the future holds.
Meeting to be held tomorrow Sunday, 10th, at 5pm EST.
Topic Options