QuietTheMindRyai'sumar
Ryai'sumar

The Dragon's Pride

[Image: Ryaisumar.PNG]

Founded on the edge of the inhospitable desert, this small settlement appears to be rapidly expanding. In a matter of months, the construction underway has been a boon to the settlement's growth with more planned in the coming years. Amongst the workers travelling across Meranthe, rumors begin to spread that the settlement will act as a trading hub. In addition, there are talks of a small clinic being established.

Taking residence in this town officially vassalized by Vdalion is a group of Drakanite's seeking to provide a place to call their home. Even now, the populace grows.

Quote:There have been doubts about my dream, that I would be unable to see this through. Where there are doubts, there has also been faith. Let Ryai'sumar be a testament that anything is possible should you reach out and seize it. That a dragon will rise no matter the trials laid before them. It has not been an easy path, but it is here. This is just the beginning. - Vycera

Coordinates are : 148, 686, 1

For any wishing to join you may freely approach or send Vycera a letter. Or contact me on discord to arrange a scene! (Kenzie#9734)
Topic Options