DidosThe Parlour of Possibilities
[Image: praines-voodoo-emporium-inte-1-74fd4b65-...height=473]
[Image: cooltext422114598129873.png]

Enter through the doors of the unknown, venture into the emporium of things from the other side, because here the most ludicrous dreams come true, the unreal materializes and what is unknown to some becomes possible for others, with a snap of the fingers!

Everything is offered here, from dreams in a bottle, to trinkets from the other side - from a one in a thousand chance to snare your enemies into a trap, or knowledge about the spiritual plane, to even immeasurable riches.. Everything is plausible here, everything can come true.. Yet only, with the help of your Friend.

Quote:
"Come my friends, fear nothing from now on.. For here I am at your disposal! We offer the best contracts, which can and will change the lives of those who accept these grand bargain.

Here everyone can find what they desire the most in this world, things that one could never be obtained anywhere else! As here, we can change your destiny for the better! And all, for a small costs..

One.. Equivalent, fair for the service offered.

So come, because my doors will always be open for possible new customers.. Or well, in this case.. My good, amazing, friends of Meranthe!"

[Image: tuxpi.com.1666717308.jpg]

[ Interested in Bargaining with the Top Hat's Nethradin can now come and talk to him at his Emporium, which is close to the Tower of Aetius!

Coords: 146, 481, 1 ]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: 7GKI5It.jpg]
[Image: MfgWZgF.jpg]
Quote:"It's unfortunate how life is so fragile, even for a dear Nethradin."

"The Parlour of Possibilities is under new management, with the death of Meranthe's late Nethradin Friend."

"It's doors are open to those seeking endless possibilities, forbidden potions and never ending knowledge of a (not so old) old witch."

Disclaimer; all who subject themselves so close to the Tower of Aetius hold themselves accountable for the safety of both their souls and lives.
Please visit with discretion if you value both of these things.
Topic Options