GravelordMy Workshop
hello its me again here to thank my biggest simp fan freeter shelpies he has greatly contributed to my bank account and making sure i can buy instant noodles for dinner

also status update 

as always, 5$ @Nobody#3845

[Image: mouvBQd.png]
[Image: RN44b6A.png]
[Image: teBV07a.png]
[Image: l5xDoKT.png]
[Image: a6mHVVw.png]
[Image: 1hjd8ED.png]
[Image: wOAuqhy.png]
[Image: VJ5lxX7.png]
[Image: Hyy475u.png]
[Image: Lyseroth4.png]
[Image: b6bWoga.png]
:heart_eyes:

Buy his profiles.
i miss charles so much bros
but anyways i'd like to thank my paypig sugardaddy simp sponsor freeter shelpies for contributing a great fortune to my bank account and ensuring i can eat apples and instant noodles in peace.

Also because charles did it and I want to be cool and nice too, if these aren't to your liking then I implore you to also check out Folian, RatQueen and Charles. And if you have no money to spare on a png, then Gama is offering some really quality work for free!

But if these are to your liking or Shelpies sent you my way with a gun pressed against your temple, then feel free to contact me on Discord (_lubellion). They're 5$ a piece! (tips welcome)

[Image: tqyXHpA.png]
[Image: KeaJKhQ.png]
[Image: N2qnXLt.png]
[Image: UA8hx52.png]
[Image: 6DB0dda.png]
[Image: bm72HyM.png]
[Image: z7A2KQq.png]
[Image: 4418aPA.png]
[Image: wM0FJ1x.png]
[Image: Ustrea2.png]
Here are some of my recent works
If these have drawn your attention and you'd like to commission one (the price is 5$), DM me at _lubellion 
I also highly suggest checking out other people doing profiles with open commissions (as far as I know), they're great:
RatQueen
Folian
Pasta
Charles

Also, for the price of 10$ I can also sprite some basic headgear for you if you so desire. (the quality on the bottom 2 is rly bad i lost the sprites and had to grab screenshots from ingame please dont bully me)
[Image: i2BEDm7.png]
[Image: F05q2hv.png]
[Image: Q082RUm.png]
[Image: Pwldcnd.png]
[Image: ynV4WUn.png]
[Image: yS3gCZX.png]
[Image: mmJycPO.png]
[Image: MRFtLqY.png]
[Image: duGPWP6.png]
[Image: IidXHOg.png]
[Image: J1OGDpg.png]
Hello, time for another update with some of my recent works.
As always, if these are not to your liking I highly recommend checking out some of the other people who (as far as I know) have currently open commissions:
Solstice
Pasta
Charles

If you DO however like my work and would like to commission, contact lingeringstar on discord, the price is 5$

[Image: RhLn4lc.png]
[Image: OfLNugQ.png]
[Image: VsAJOwu.png]
[Image: Lakkesh2.png?ex=6531e388&is=651f6e88&hm=...217555af0&]
[Image: uzTW298.png]
[Image: oAQ7kdZ.png]
[Image: VTmZgAJ.png]
Hello its me again
If my work is not to your liking I highly recommend checking out some of the other people who (as far as I know) have currently open commissions:

Solstice
Pasta
Charles

If you DO however like it and would like to commission, contact lingeringstar on discord, the price is 5$
[Image: QQLyxk7.png]
[Image: OIKFeqV.png]
[Image: oOB4Ik8.png]
[Image: vNPgOCX.png]
[Image: d40OXpF.png]
[Image: ZwRhoQz.png]
[Image: dzCRJrA.png]
[Image: GSoJNY5.png]
[Image: BFJxaW4.png]
Hello. I'm broke so here we are again. 
As always, if the below (and above) are not to your liking, please check these people out as they offer very high quality profiles:
Solstice
Pasta
Charles

If you however would like to commission a profile you can contact lingeringstar on Discord, the price is 5$
[Image: adaZTlK.png]
[Image: 9F6OQ9i.png]
[Image: fffksOE.png][Image: TWPK7dg.png]
They might've sent me on a week long vacation after trying to communicate with my arabian brother but that will not stop me.
As always, if the below (and above) are not to your liking, please do check out those people who also (as far as I am aware) take commissions!
If they ARE to your liking, contact me on discord (lingeringstar), the price is 5$
Solstice
Pasta
Charles
Anastasia
Aoria

[Image: 6QXbVyb.png]
[Image: mK0DBgZ.png]
[Image: VpkdOnA.png]
[Image: hEWo8wX.png]
[Image: q0E2V5k.png]
[Image: sGZRjei.png]
[Image: SgeLKEA.png]
[Image: n6DJJ0s.png]
[Image: g41Gz5z.png]
hello its been a while but heres another update.
if you think these look good and would like to commission one yourself, hit me up on lingeringstar on discord, the price is 5$!
if these aren't to your liking though you should definitely check out these people instead:
Solstice
Pasta
Charles
Aoria
Georgiana
(im a bit out of the loop so if these ppl's comms are closed or there is someone else im missing im sorry!!!)

[Image: hNNyE2K.png]
[Image: njiZyiy.png]
[Image: dPAmsvF.png]
[Image: rWITizN.png]
[Image: DnyRZWA.png]
[Image: 9vCeb3l.png]
[Image: mfzxYVl.png]
[Image: 1BnUSIj.png]
[Image: q4x06vq.png]
[Image: QNnl5HM.png]
[Image: VKZ4JyR.png]
[Image: QRflqho.png][Image: GB27cGT.png]