SachikoThoughts of a Siren.
[Image: fotor_2023-2-14_13_18_16.jpg?width=601&height=427]
The sounds of the seas rushing against the cliffs edge could be heard, and a Siren sat in the center of it all.
Quote:
I've reached for the stars, but they're out of reach, and I've fallen so many times...

We're all trying to figure out where we fit in this reality.
For me isn't it clear?

To be thrown back into the depths of the ocean's abyss.
Only to rise again.

Behind me sits a young siren, one who understood family values and appreciated those around him, a youngster whose eyes held life.

I'm curious where they've gone...
Do they anticipate my arrival?

No, we merely buy on the last breaths of those who have died in order to continue; how many have I lost? How many have died?

Too many to count; too many to cry.

After each setback, I found myself wondering, lengthy swims in the south's dark lagoon till even despair couldn't sink me.

I've already fallen,
as I climb the mountains peak.

For the man who has tasted the venoms of the Gods must spit their words, and the balance will be restored.
[Image: fotor_2023-2-27_17_13_32.png]

'Footsteps reverberate across the desolate shores, water splashing as his soles walk on it.
It won't be long before taking a plunge advancing deeper into the water.

Straight into the ocean'

Quote:
Is despair about to devour me?
As I watched them penetrate our defenses, many died, our city burned, and our prized stronghold was reduced to debris.
I'm feeling powerless...
No...
A nation for a Horde.
Nonetheless, The Deep One spoke to me, telling me remember the sacrificed and how far we've come.
Not for a memorial, a story to be told, or monuments to be raised.
Recall, it was all for a simple wish... Remember what they've done, the cries that will live on in the eternal stones, the wrath that raged within.
Because obliteration is on its way.
Fear will spread across Meranthe once more, and The Deep One will get a taste of vengeance once more.
Topic Options